So people can know. (Mapi Leon)

You and Mapi had just gotten home from one of her games. She loved it when you went to go see her, only her though. 

Mapi made sure that everyone knew you were hers, and she was yours. She didn't like it when any of the other teammates playfully flirted with you, she got jealous easily and she wasn't afraid to hide it from you. She was the first to let you know that she was jealous. 

This particular night, you had actually gone out to one of her matches and watched her play. She always said she played better when you watched her in person. 

Mapi started acting a bit weird when you both got home though, it actually started during the car ride home. She couldn't keep her hand off of your thigh, giving it a few squeezes every now and then until you got home. She was quick to take you by your hand and dragging you inside. 

"What are you doing?" you chuckled as mapi was quick to dig her face into your neck, attaching her lips onto the soft sensitive skin. Mapi didn't say anything, she only hummed. You felt her mouth start gently sucking on the soft skin. 

You gasped and smiled. "Mapi.." you said. 

"Yes?" mapi paused for a second, a second only. She went back in and start going at it in a different spot now. "Are you doing this because you won?" you closed your eyes at the feeling of her lips around your sensitive skin. 

"No..." mapi paused and looked at you. "I'm doing this...so people can know." she said.

"Know what baby?" you asked pushing back some hair behind her ear. "Who you belong to." mapi said. She had never said that to you, but you didn't complain. She made it sound so hot. 

Mapi nodded and went back into your neck. By the time she was done, you had about 5 marks on your neck. The problem now was how you were gonna cover them up, you and mapi had a party the next day. 

"You know i saw how Alexia was looking at you.." mapi said. You and Alexia barely talked, mapi really didn't introduce you to the team directly, but you figured out who they were by social media. 

"Mapi you are such a jealous person.." you smiled. "I don't even talk to her.." you reminded her. 

"That didn't stop her eyes roaming all over your body." mapi said. 

"Well, i'm gonna have to go buy some makeup tomorrow...or some color corrector, just something to cover this up for tomorrow's party." you said looking into the mirror staring at the few marks on your neck.

"Or...we could stay in.." mapi suggested as she came from behind you and gave you a hug from behind. 

"Mapi...you just won 5 matches in like one go..i want you to have fun and celebrate." you turned around and smiled at her. "And don't worry...i'll be right next to you the whole night." you assured her.

______________________________