It suits you better. (Alexia Putellas)

FLASHBACK

"What do you think of it?.." alexia asked you. "It's...different but in a good way." you said looking at her newly dyed pink hair. It was this light pink color, she had promised the girls that if they won the champions league she'd dye her hair pink.

"Well..now i have to stay like this.." alexia turned to look at the mirror. 

She was your best friend, she'd wanted you to see her hair first before she showed the other girls. After all she needed that push that you gave her, she almost backed out of the pact she had made to the girls. 

"You know what hair color would suit you better..." you said looking at her pink hair. "Which one?" alexia instantly asked you. "Something like...platinum blond...or just blond hair." you smiled as you ran your hands through her head. 

"Hmm..." alexia nodded.

"I love this though....i think it's starting to look real nice." you smiled and stared at her pink hair.

_______

PRESENT

"Close your eyes...." alexia said covering your eyes with her hands. "Ale...are you gonna tell me what it is?" you asked with a huge grin on your face.

You had barely stepped foot into your shared home when alexia grabbed you and covered your hair. You got scared for a second, but calmed down when you felt the familiar touch of her hands, and smelled her perfume.

"Just walk...i'll tell you when to stop." alexia said walking you.

You walked into the bedroom and alexia turned you around, taking her hands away from your eyes. You blinked a few times before looking at her, she had this different hair color. You came to realize it wasn't the same hair color she had before, you smiled and nodded.

"This...i fucking love this." you smiled walking closer to her. "It's so pretty on you.." you said running your hands through her blond hair. 

"You like it? I tried taking your advice from...4 years ago." alexia chuckled and looked down at you.

"You remembered..." you said.

"Of course i did.." alexia looked into your eyes. "I remember everything you say." she smiled.

You nodded and smiled. "Well...it suits you better." you said. "Did you-" you smiled and looked at her hair more. "Did you get bangs?" you asked.

"Yeah...that was my choice.." alexia said sounding a bit nervous.

"You look so good...i swear i love it on you." you smiled.

"Thank you baby.." alexia leaned in placing a warm kiss on your lips. You pulled away and smiled up at her.

_______

A/N: i'm not usually an alexia girly....but her hair....🙂