Don't be afraid. (Mapi Leon)

Your girlfriend, Mapi, was a professional football player. She played for barcelona, but she also had a little side hobby. She was very into tattoos, she was pretty tatted up herself. But she found it so intriguing that she decided to start practicing how to give them herself.

She had a few friends who volunteered on letting her practice on them, so far she hadn't messed up. 

You'd been dating for about 4 years now, you trust her with your life but something about getting a tattoo terrified you. Maybe it was the simple fact that a needle was going to be shooting ink into your skin. You hated needles. 

But mapi wanted more people to practice on and the friend she had coming over had cancelled last minute due to a family emergency. 

"Now what..." mapi said throwing her phone on the couch. "Mapi...baby i know you were excited to tattoo her- but you need to understand something came up." you said, sitting on the couch. You watched mapi stomp over to sit on the couch, she sat there looking disappointed and bored. 

You couldn't stand seeing her like that, you knew there was only one thing you could do. 

"Would you maybe...want to do one on me?" you asked. Mapi's head shot straight at you. "You'd let me do that?" she asked. You smiled and hesitantly nodded, you'd do anything to see her happy again.

"But you don't have any tattoos.." mapi reminded you. "Maybe it's time i should get one...and if you did it...i'd feel more comfortable." you said.

"Really? That's great...um.." mapi paused for a second. "I'm gonna go get my stuff ready...you just..you think of what you want to get." mapi said getting up and walking over to her bedroom where she had her stuff in. You had no idea of what to get, this was a different kind of pressure mapi had put on you. 

This tattoo would be on your body forever.

_______

After mapi got her stuff ready she called you in, you walked into the bedroom and saw her sitting in front of her desk with her tattoo gun ready for you. You nervously walked over to her and sat in front of her, you rolled your sleeves up and looked at her. 

"Do you know what you want?.." mapi smiled at you. 

You smiled and nodded.

"I want a...small number 4...right here." you pointed to the side of your outer wrist. 

Mapi looked at you and just stared. 

"A number 4?.." she asked. 

"Yeah...for you." you said looking at her. "..If that's okay with you" 

"It's more than okay.." mapi smiled at you.

You smiled and nodded give her your wrist, you twisted it to make it somewhat easier. You took a deep breath in, you were trying to get it over with. Your heart was pacing looking at mapi's tattoo gun as she brought it closer to your skin.

"It's gonna be quick and easy..i promise." mapi looked up at you. You nodded and smiled. 

It was over before you knew it. Mapi made sure she was gentle with you, she knew you were always iffy about tattoos. But it didn't hurt as much as you thought it would. 

"How was it.." mapi asked you. 

"It didn't hurt as bad as i thought it was going too...i can't believe i got my first tattoo.." you said looking at your wrist. "I know..." mapi smiled at you. "I'm glad i got something meaningful though, so that makes up for it." you smiled at her.

"Thank you for letting me do this, i love you." mapi said looking at you.

"You know i'd do anything for you." you tilted your head slightly at her.

"I know." mapi leaned in and placed her lips on your forehead, giving you a kiss.

_________

Requested Anonymously

A/N: Thoughts?