Introduction

Welcome to my SECOND one shot book, hope you guys enjoy :)

I will be doing pretty much the same thing as my last book, i do however want to make some rules because as a writer, i want to set BOUNDARIES. Most of you are pretty understanding so THANK YOU. 

But there's some of you...that are a little impatient 😭. I understand, sometimes i write so much in a day and you guys probably got used to that but i have a life. I started writing late last year when my college semester ended so i had more time on my hands. But i put school first over anything. You guys might not like it, trust me i'm not having the time of my life either, but please look at it from my point of view. I was a reader once too you know, and now i feel the stress writers feel lol but i want to make you guys happy, so i just ask for understanding and respect in return:)

RULES:

Requests: For requests, you can ask, and i'll let you know if i'll be willing to write it. I pretty much write anything for any footballer (women). But i would appreciate it if you guys asked. THIS IS REGARDING SPECIFIC REQUESTS. 

If you want to requests a 'football player x reader', go for it.

If you want to request a specific request (scenario wise) then you can request that, i'll let you know if i'll write it. If you want it to be anonymous, then text me my inbox is open or just tell me. ALSO if you want to requests a specific scenario, please PLEASE PLEASE be specific i can't write something specific if you're not giving me something to go off of. 

You can also just request something and tell me to make it my own. Like for example if you don't have anything specific in mind, just tell me if you want it to be fluff, smut or angst and with who.

⚠️WILL FOR SURE NOT WRITE: ⚠️

'football player x football player'

My stories are ALL FICTION. If i were to write only about two actual people i would feel a bit uncomfortable, if i add a reader into it, to me it make it seem more fictional since the reader is YOU.

Smut One Shots: I will write smut. If you have certain requests, message me my inbox is open, don't be weirded out lol. UNLESS YOU'RE UNDER 18, if you're younger than 18, do NOT text me about smut. I will write it occasionally so just wait for it i guess. But if you're over 18 and you're a kinky gal, go for it, trust me i don't think anything weirds me out at this point. 

Fluff and Angst: I will mostly write fluff and angst, i feel like i can add more dialogue to these, with smut it takes LONGER to write.

Lastly, don't demand.

"I need ____"

You don't 'need' anything.

"I want ____"

i'm not your mom.

"Give me ____"

No.

Please be nice.

~

I think that's pretty much it, if you have any questions, please ask away. Sorry if this is a bit too passive aggressive, trust me i NEED to set boundaries 😭