It feels like it was just yesterday (Alexia Putellas)

Warning: Smut

______

It felt like a normal day at work, you were a tattoo artist and the day was going by really slow. You had a decent amount of customers and you were working with your bestifriend Julie. You never thought today would change your entire life. 

"Hey, y/n i know you just finished your client...and you're about to go home...but-" julie began speaking. "Whatever you're gonna ask, no." you smiled and patted her shoulder. "Come on...you owe me...remember.." julie raised her eyebrows at you.

You sighed and groaned, "Fine..what is it.."

"I overbooked myself...i have this client coming in any second and i already have another client in my chair right now.." julie said looking back at a guy sitting in her chair. "Fine...i'll take him." you said.

"It's actually a girl...i think her name is alex or something..thank you, i owe you now." julie smiled, you nodded and turned your head as a dirty blond haired girl walked in. She had a friend by her side, a tall black haired girl who seemed to be tatted up real good. You waved them down, they began walking towards you.

"Alex?" you asked her. "Alexia." she corrected you. "Right sorry..uh take a seat please.." you sat in your seat as she sat in front of you. "So do you have a photo of what you want or do you want to tell me?" you asked her.

"She was thinking of doing a small tattoo, like in between her fingers.." the black haired girl said. 

"Oh, okay what do you want?" you asked looking at the girl sitting in the chair. She just stared at you, not saying anything she just smiled at you. You smiled at her then looked up at her friend furrowing your eyebrows.

"Sorry, she's a bit nervous for these things...i kind of had to drag her here..." the friend said. "Sorry..." the girl sitting finally spoke. She pulled out her phone and she had this date in a specific font. "Okay, is that it?" you asked. 

"Yes, please.." the girl sitting down said. 

You nodded and started to get your equipment ready for the tattoo, you heard a ringtone go off. The taller girl looked at you and smiled at her friend. "Hey, i'm really sorry...i'm gonna take this outside.." she said and walked away. The girl sitting down instantly sat up and looked at her friend walking away. 

"You okay?" you asked her. "Yeah...i just get really nervous for these kinds of things..even though i do have quite few tattoos." the girl smiled. "Don't worry, it'll be quick. I'll make it quick." you smiled at her. 

She nodded and stuck her hand on your little table. "I'm Alexia..." she said. "Yeah...i heard you when you corrected me.." you smiled at her. "Right.." she nodded and looked down at her lap. "Okay, i'm gonna start.." you slowly pressed the needle down to her skin, she flinched a little making you instantly stop. 

"Sorry.." alexia apologized. "Don't be sorry, i know fingers can be pretty sensitive...it's gonna hurt i'm not gonna lie to you..but the tattoo is small it'll be over in seconds." you reassured her. "You're gonna be okay..if you need to, squeeze my knee if you need to..i've had people do that without asking and i honestly don't mind. As long as i get to tattoo you." you laughed a little.

Alexia smiled and brought her hand down to your knee, you started pressing the needle onto her skin again and felt her hand squeeze your knee. After a few seconds, you were done. It went really quick.