Unpredictable (Jenni Hermoso)

Being 9 months pregnant wasn't easy, you had to pee very frequently now, hormones were everywhere, and had to worry about when they baby would come. Jenni and you had decided to keep the baby's gender a secret. Only you two knew what you were having, that's the way you liked it.

When Jenni asked if you wanted to go to her match, you said yes in a second. There was nothing more you loved than seeing jenni's face when she would look out onto the crowd and see you. It was pure joy in her eyes seeing you want to support her, even if you weren't a football player.

Jenni was worried about you going though, there was going to be a lot of people there and you were 9 months pregnant. This baby could've been here any second. You reassured jenni you wanted to go, and besides her family was coming all the way from spain so you wanted to accompany them to the match. 

Her family never gets to come watch her play for tigres all the time, since she's over here and they're in spain it's not normal for them to come see her play. You also wanted to take the time and be around people so you didn't want to be at home alone. 

________

While at the match It was close to full time, you saw your girlfriend out on the pitch. It was tigres vs toluca, the score was 7-0. You could see your girlfriend was happy about the score, everytime she would look up at you she had a smile on her face. You smiled back down at her and clapped with everyone. 

Your smile was wiped off your face when you felt some pain in your lower abdomen, you looked down at your 9 month belly and rubbed your lower stomach a bit. It went away for a little but you looked back out onto the pitch. Jenni was looking at you with a concerned look spread all over her face, she nodded her head at you wording what's wrong with her mouth. 

You shook your head and smiled giving her a thumbs up with your right hand, you were sitting next to her parents. Her mom looked over at you and put her hand on your knee. "Are you okay honey?" she said with a worried tone. "Yeah...i just...i felt some pain.." you said rubbing your belly.

"Y/n, if the baby is coming..we have to go to the hospital.." jenni's mom said. "No- i want to stay and watch jenni...she'd feel crushed if i left.." you explained. "I'm sure she'll understand.." the mom said. "I want to stay..." you shook your head. "Okay.." she nodded her head. 

_____________

At the end of the match jenni rushed over to you instead of celebrating with the team. Jenni noticed you weren't okay. 

"What's wrong?" jenni asked you. "Nothing i just...i think i'm having some contractions." you said standing up with her parents. "What are you still doing here?" jenni asked you. "I wanted to finish watching you play.." you looked up at your girlfriend. "Y/n..we need to go now- mom why would you let her stay?" jenni turned to her mom. 

"She says it wasn't bad..i told her we should go..." the mom explained. "No- it's not her fault...jenni it was only 10 minutes.." you said referring to the remaining play time. "Okay i don't care- we have to leave. Mom, dad you drive her to the hospital. I'll be right behind you." jenni said. You nodded and turned to leave with her parents but she pulled you around and placed a small, soft and delicate kiss on your lips.

_____________

At the hospital, jenni's parents were waiting outside of the room while jenni was sitting in a chair next to you. Jenni was holding your hand tightly, the nurses had helped you out of your clothes and into the gown. Now you were sitting down in the hospital bed trying to go through with the contractions.

Jenni was holding your hand letting you squeeze it as hard as the contractions hurt. The nurse came back in with a smile on her face, you felt relief seeing that. "Okay so, good news. The baby is perfectly fine and it's doing okay...but the contractions you were feeling they were false labor contractions." the nurse said. "So....i'm not having the baby?" you asked. 

"Well...you are really close. And you're a little dilated so we can begin preparing you. You might be able to deliver the baby the baby in the next few hours." the nurse said,

You looked over at jenni, she gave you a smile and you nodded at her. "Okay..." you told the nurse and she left the room. 

"You know our lives are about to change in the next few hours.." you squeezed jenni's hand a bit. "I know baby, but we're ready for it." jenni smiled and kissed your forehead. 

_____________

After a few hours, overnight. You and Jenni welcomed a beautiful baby girl into this world. You were laying in bed, while holding your baby girl in your arms. Jenni was laying besides you admiring the beautiful baby in your arms. 

"She's beautiful..." you said looking down at her. "So are you..." jenni smiled up at you. "Even after going through all that pain to give us this beautiful gift." jenni caressed your arm gently. "Thank you...as beautiful as she is, she's so unpredictable...i wasn't imagining myself giving birth today." you smiled looking down at your daughter.

______________

ANONYMOUSLY REQUESTED

A/N: Trying to catch up with all the requests rn 🙂