Say hi to the camera. (Jessie Fleming)

You and jessie were both on the canada national team, once you found out that she was coming to play for portland thorns you felt lucky and happy to have a teammate on the team. Jessie was one of the closest friends you had, that's why you liked international breaks. 

Jessie was a  very reserved person, sure she had friends including you but she wasn't that social. That's what you liked about her, whenever you wanted to have a genuine calm conversation she was there. It was nice having a quiet friend, until it wasn't. 

You were laying in your bed, next to jessie. You turned on your side and looked at her, she was laying there on her phone. Her rosy cheeks were very visible due to the phone's light shining in her face, you smiled and took your phone out. 

You clicked on the camera app icon, you stuck your arm out and faced it towards you and jessie. You took one while she wasn't looking but jessie looked up and smacked your arm causing the phone to fall on your stomach.

"Ow.." you said rubbing your stomach. Jessie sat up and started rubbing your stomach too. "Sorry...i didn't mean to but- i don't like pictures.." jessie smiled and laughed a little. "Could've just said that." you rolled your eyes and took your phone. You swung your other arm around jessie pulling her towards you, quickly you snapped a photo. 

"Stop.." jessie pushed you away and laughed. "That's enough photos...why do you even need them.." jessie asked looking at you. You smiled and shrugged. "We never take photos.." you said. 

"I don't like them at all..." jessie paused. "I hate them." she said with a pouty face. 

"But you love me." you smiled and patted her shoulders.

"Mm...whatever." jessie looked down at her phone again.

You tapped her and pointed the camera at her. "Say hi to the camera." you said, you managed to capture jessie looking a bit lost and confused. You laughed at the photo for a good minute before jessie started to tickle the side of your stomach. "Okay okay okay, i'll stop..." you said sliding off the bed, saving yourself from her hands.

"Delete it..." jessie said getting off the bed and walking over to the side you were on, you climbed onto the bed and shook your head. "You look so...cute." you said smiling at the photo. "What could you possibly need a photo of me for.." jessie asked.

"What if you like...die....and i don't have a photo of you to post on instagram.." you said looking up at her. 

Jessie sighed and looked at you. "I hate you sometimes.." she shook her head and smiled.

"You love me." you snapped your fingers at her. 

________

A/N: Thoughts..