Back Home (Alanna Kennedy)

It was the day, the day that your girlfriend Alanna was coming back home. You both played and represented your country, Australia. But alanna did play for a club in england while you stayed playing in australia. 

It was draining seeing you girlfriend be in another country while you're back home. There was time where you found yourself genuinely upset that she wasn't in the same country as you were, you missed her. 

You had every right to miss her, she rarely visited but you understood that she was busy. You were happy she was doing something she loved, and it was gonna benefit her career. You were happy for her but that didn't stop you from missing her.

________

It was international break, you were all doing friendlies. Alanna had texted you in the middle of the night. Her plane had landed, you texted her saying she should get some rest and not worry about you. As much as you missed her, you had camp the next morning so you wanted her to get some sleep.

The next morning, you drove yourself to camp. You were excited to see everyone again, there was a good amount of your teammates who had moved to england to play for clubs over there. But you were more excited to reunite with your girlfriend. 

You had walked into the changing room, it was quite empty except for one person.

"Sam!" you said walking over to hug her, sam spread her arms open and pull into a tight hug. "I've missed you guys so much.." you said.

"Trust me, we all missed you as well.." sam said pulling away.

"Don't take her away from me now..." a familiar voice said from behind you.

You turned around and saw alanna setting her bags down, you ran to her and wrapped your arms around her. She did the same and hugged you, not letting you go anytime soon.

"Okay...i'm gonna go now, i'll be back in a few minutes...you better not be eating each other's faces off..." sam said before leaving.

"You have no idea how much i've missed you..." you pulled away and looked at her face, you wanted to take everything in. It had been a while since you saw her face this close in person. Alanna didn't say anything but she pressed her lips onto yours, you missed it all. Having her this close to you, smelling her perfume, the feeling of her lips against yours.

Alanna pulled away and smiled at you. "I think i've missed you more..i wish i could take you back to england with me.." alanna looked down at your lips.

"You know i'd go in a heartbeat if i could..." you frowned a little. "I know..good thing is we have two weeks to spend with each other." alanna said pulling me closer to her by my waist. "We have got to spend every second together.." you said smiling up at her.

"Mm...promise?" alanna raised an eyebrow. 

You smiled and pulled her face down to yours, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Promise."

_______

A/N: Just watched fear street...