Only if you want to. (Grace Clinton)

Warning: Smut

_____________

It had been exactly 6 months since you and grace had started dating. Way long before that you were just best friends, you knew everything about each other.  You guys had almost all of your 'firsts'. 

First date, first kiss, first time meeting each other's families. Except that one 'first'.

You guys had never gone all the way, just a few intense makeout sessions. That's as far as either of you had gone, you didn't want to rush her. It was obviously something you wanted and needed at times but you understood that she probably wanted to take things slow. 

You also didn't want to ruin that special connection you had with her.

____

You were in the middle of one of those intense makeout sessions, grace's hand running freely through your hair. Her lips crashing against yours, neither of you seemed to want to break away. You started to feel that sensation in your stomach, and in between your thighs. Grace's hand fell on your thigh, she gave it a bit of a squeeze.

You pulled away for a second, you felt grace trying to go in for more but you looked away. 

"Grace maybe we should-..." you paused for a second and looked back at her. You legs were pretty much on her lap, grace wiped her mouth and scooted away from you. She let out a loud sigh and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Unless...do you want to.." you said.

Grace looked at you and tilted her head slightly, she gave you a little smile. She looked very embarrassed to say it. You smiled and felt your cheeks get warmer, you looked down at your legs.

"Only if you want to." grace said quickly. 

"I actually...really do." you said looking up at her. "I just..i didn't want to rush you, in case you wanted to wait or something.." you explained to her.

"Well...now we don't have to wait." grace stood up, taking your hand she walked you over to her bedroom. You were staying the night so it was bound to happen any minute now. grace sat you on the bed, you smiled as you stared at her walking over to close the door. 

You looked at grace walking back to you, she reached to the bottom of her own shirt and she took it off. You had never seen her like this, she looked so desperate. You had no room to judge, you were feeling the same exact way. You smiled as you examined her body, she walked closer to you.

"Take it off please.." she said looking down at her pants. You reached for the button on her pants, unbuttoning it and sliding it down her legs. Grace took the pants off completely while you were standing next to her taking your clothes off. You were now both in just your underwear, grace looked at you. Eyes filled with pure admiration.

"You're so beautiful.." grace said smiling at you. She grabbed the back of your head and pulled it towards hers. You felt her warm lips hit yours, you felt her start to kiss on your jawline so you tilted your head to the side.

Grace kept going till she got to your neck, she started kissing on it first. Then she started sucking on the soft skin, you let a faint moan slip from your lips. You felt her head close to your neck, her hands started going all over your body. She pulled you closer to her as she sat down on the bed, you broke the kiss and looked at her. 

You got on your knees and looked up at her, grace's thumb ran over your bottom lip. She took her hands back and placed them where her underwear was, she lifted her hips and took it off. You bit your bottom lip looking at her, this was what you had been craving. 

Her.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" grace asked. "I'm more than sure..." you nodded and spread her legs apart. "Lay back.." you said. Grace smiled and laid back letting you take control, you pulled her to the edge of the bed.

You started to press small kisses on her inner thigh, caressing her outer skin with your fingers tips. You could see grace start to squirm under your touch, you knew what she need. You leaned in to her folds, beginning to run your tongue up and down. Grace let out a desperate sigh, you ran your tongue over her clit. 

After seconds of doing that, you started to feel it pulsate under your tongue. You felt her hips starts to grind against your face, you gave her what she wanted. You sucked on her clit before pulling away, she looked down at you a bit confused.

"Can i..." you said, grace knew exactly what you meant. "Yes..please." she begged. You nodded and pressed your finger against her entrance circling it, spreading her wetness around. "Let me know if you don't like how it feels.." you said. Grace nodded and let her head fall back as soon as you shoved your middle finger in. 

Grace let out a groan almost sounding like a scream, you used your other hand to rub her clit with your thumb. "How does that feel..." you asked. Your finger pumped into her, grace gripped onto the sheets. "That feels so good..." grace said, a few moans slipping from her mouth. 

"Mm..." grace bit onto her bottom lip to stop any other noises from coming out. You began curling your finger, letting it hit her g spot. Grace bucked her hips and was a moaning mess. "Y/n...i'm gonna cum..please don't stop." grace said.

That encouraged you even more, you curled your fingers inside of her a few more times while rubbing her clit before you felt her insides start to tighten up. Grace's legs began to close and you felt her legs start to tremble. A smile grew on your face, you loved seeing her like this. 

After grace calmed down and rode her orgasm out, she sat up and looked at you. "That was fucking amazing.." she said. "It was worth the wait..." you said smiling up at her. "You were fucking amazing.." grace pulled your face closer to hers and pressed a kiss onto your lips.

__________

Requested by: gb21thwfc1616