I think you're the most beautiful girl (Alessia Russo)

You were waiting for your childhood best friend, she was supposed to arrive any minute now. You were both attending a party and you knew she was coming tonight, you figured it was finally the night you would be able to tell her how you really felt. Alessia was a football player, you used to play when you were younger but as you grew, you split paths and focused on your studies.

Alessia had made it pro though, you were more than proud of her since you knew what football meant to her. You'd always liked alessia, she was laid back and a very calm person. You could tell her anything, you didn't have to worry about her telling someone else or judging you. Growing up she was always there for you, and you were always there for her. 

It was about 2 years ago that you realized you didn't just like her in a friendly way. You had developed feelings for alessia, but at that time you were too scared to tell her. You knew she'd never judge you for anything but this was your long time best friend not just a random girl you met.

Tonight felt like it was the right moment to tell her finally.

_____

You looked around for her, when suddenly your eyes landed on the front door. Alessia was barely walking in, she looked at you and smiled. You walked over to her and wrapped your arms around her. 

"It's so nice to see you.." you said holding her closely, enough for you to smell her perfume. "Same here..i feel like we have to catch up.." alessia smiled and held your hand as she walked you over to a quiet room. It was completely empty and you two sat there and began catching up on stuff. 

Alessia talked to you about football, you talked to her about you last year at uni. 

"Did you get a haircut?..." you smiled as you looked at her hair, it seemed to be a few inches shorter than last time you saw her. "Yeah...i think they cut it more than i wanted them too- i know it probably doesn't look good on me.." alessia looked genuinely bothered by it.

"I like it." you said out of nowhere.

"You do?" alessia instantly smiled at you. "Yeah...i think you looked pretty before and after the haircut.." you said, you were trying to build the guts up to say something. "Thank you." alessia had a wide grin on her face. 

"I think you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen less.." you blurted out looking into her bright blue eyes. You instantly noticed what you had said, that was more of a thought. Alessia was still smiling though, she didn't mind it at all, at least that's how it seemed.

"I'm serious...i really like you less.." you said putting your hand on her thigh, alessia looked down and looked back up at you. The smile was gone and she scooted back, you quickly took your hand back. "I'm sorry...less i'm really sorry i know you probably don't feel the same...and you-"

"No." alessia said out loud.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at her. "No...i do.." alessia said. You weren't sure if she was saying that to not be rude or if she actually meant it. "You do...?" you asked.

"Y/n...i do like you- it's just that...you know i've never dated a girl before.." alessia looked down at her hands. "...i guess i'm a bit scared of what people will think- which is stupid i know-" alessia shook her head.

"It's not stupid..it's normal to feel scared." you said. "But less...i've never dated a girl before either." you reminded her. She looked up at you and smiled. "If you want to try something...we can do it together..you are my best friend after all.." you smiled.

"I'd really like that." alessia nodded. "You seriously have no idea how long i wanted to say something.." alessia placed her hand on your thigh. You smiled and looked down at her lips, she slowly leaned in and you did as well. You gave her a warm and longish kiss.

________

Requested Anonymously.

A/N: I'm trying so hard to work on finishing more requests i need COFFEE