So...you liked it (Georgia Stanway)

Angst 

____________________

Georgia had been your bestfriend ever since you were both 15 years old. Ever since then you were both inseparable. Once georgia left to go play for bayern, she had promised to not be distant and talk to you every time she had a chance to. 

There was time where people would suspect you two were dating but that was impossible. It was only because you were two girls who are really close, and georgia playing football didn't help much with the rumors. Stereotypes. 

You didn't mind the rumors, you didn't want to come off as disgusted or anything to georgia so you never brought it up to her. 

Besides you had a boyfriend. Had a boyfriend.

_________________

It all happened in the worst way possible. Georgia was there to comfort you like she always did. 

"Y/n...talk to me please.." georgia said. She had came back from germany and she was staying in your apartment with you. She was there when you found out, to be fair she seemed more pissed than you were. You hadn't talked much since you found out.

"I don't-..." you said looking at georgia sitting at the edge of your bed. "What do you want me to say?" you blurted out. "Anything...i don't like seeing you like this." georgia shook her head, she seemed so concerned.

"I should've known.." you said looking down at your hands. "Y/n...he was fucking stupid for not knowing how great you are...he ruined that, none of this is your fault.." georgia reassured you. You looked at georgia and nodded. 

You had been feeling like shit ever since you found out. You kept remembering how you felt when you first saw the photos and videos. You boyfriend having his arm around some blond at a party, you first thought she was just a friend. Until you saw the video of him with his tongue down the girls throat. You felt like shit, but for some reason you hadn't cried at all. You felt more angry than sad.

You stood up from bed and walked over to the bathroom. Georgia followed behind you. 

"He didn't deserve you y/n...at all." georgia said standing behind you as you faced the mirror. You shrugged.

"You are an amazing girl, you deserve someone better..someone who is going to make you realize how great you are...someone who's going to love you for who you are..someone who is going to treat you right.." georgia said. 

You turned around and faced georgia.

"And where am i gonna find that 'someone' georgia?"you asked. "I was such a fool-" you were talking until you felt a pair of lips smash against yours. Georgia had cupped your face and pulled you towards her face, leaving a kiss on your lips until you slightly quickly pushed her away. 

You both stared at each other for a few seconds, not saying a word to each other.

"I'm so sorry- i don't know why i did it.." georgia was quick to apologize.

You weren't mad or upset because of what she did. You were confused, you had this feeling in your stomach you weren't sure of what it was. 

"Don't be..." you whispered. You looked into georgia's eyes. "Hm?" she hummed looking pretty confused.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away.." you blinked up at georgia. "It's fine...i can head out and stay with-" georgia was saying. Suddenly you cupped her face this time and pulled it towards yours. You pressed your lips against georgia's and smiled in between the kiss. When you pulled away georgia smiled widely at you. 

"So...you liked it?" georgia asked you. You shrugged. 

"I wouldn't mind if we did it again...a couple of times.." you said.

______________________-

Requested by: Jade4956

Thoughts?