Chapter 5- It's a date!

Chapter 5

Kimberley's POV:

I pulled up in my driveway after coming back from Cheryl's. I was suddenly feeling really positive about it all! As I pulled up I saw Sarah sat on my doorstep!

"Kims I been trynna ring ya, why didn't ya pick up?" She shouted while laughing.

"Babe you do realise I got a new phone right?" I said stepping out my car

"Sh!t I called the wrong one then! Oopsy, anyway, I was wondering if ya wanted to hang out and have a few drinks?"

"Yeah sure!" With a huge grin on my face. I pulled my phone out and texted Cheryl;

Me: "Hey Chezbomb, just got home, me and Sarah gonna hang out & have a few drinks! Donworry babe, you didn't scare me, I actually have a huge smile on my face. I so wanna tell sarah everything! Could I ring u later or u ring me? Hope you're okay Xxxxx"

She text back saying;

Cheryl: "Hiya, oh I'm so glad, you're a good kisser,and I'll ring ya! U can tell Sarah, I sorta told Nic and Diney anyway! Nic knew bout me loving you and all. I hope u dnt find it awks that I love you tho! And I'll ring ya bout 8ish yeah? Have a great time babe!!xxxx"

That text made me feel so happy! The smile gotta bigger!

"Oi juicyass, what ya smiling at ya phone so much for?!" Sarah shouting from the kitchen as she got the wine.

"Hurry up and bring the wine and I'll tell you!"

3 glasses later I had told her bout everything!

"OMG girl! Chim is real now!" Sarah said excidetly like a little girl!!

"We don't go out Saz! We just made out, I dunno, I think I'd like it to be somethign more maybe? She loves me,and I'm getting feelings for her!"

Sarah just cooed for ages, tears filled her eyes! I thought about what I had just said, did I wanna start a relationship with her?

***

It was 8pm and Cheryl rung, I put it on loudspeaker, Nicola and Nadine were still there.

Cheryl: "Heyyy Kimba! You're on louderspeaker!"

Me: "So are you, I told Sarah! She thinks its cute!"

Nicola&Nadine: "KIMBERLEY!!!!! AAAAH we can't believe it! Its so cute!!!"

Sarah: "NIC!!! DINEY!!!"

Them 3 pretty much had the conversation!

Cheryl: 'Kimba I wanna ask you something...-"

Kimberley: "...- I wanna ask you something to! Babe, do you urm, I dunno how say this, I don't ask girls these things"

Cheryl: "Hey I don't know how either, I wanna ask if you wanna go on a date?

Kimberley: "That's what I was gonna ask! Yeah of course, I kept thinking about you earlier. Where are we gonna go? Paps will be everywhere!!"

Cheryl: "Wanna hang out at mine with a takeaway, ice cream,wine and a movie?"

Kimberley: "Sounds great, say Saturday? 8pm?"

Cheryl: "Its a date!"

"Kimberley: 'See you later babe!"

Cheryl: "See ya!"

Cheryl's POV:

Me Nicola and Nadine were screaming! So happy that I had a date with the girl I loved! I had a date with Kimberley! After months of heartache knowing I couldn't have her, and we're going to have a date!! Nicola and Nadine were getting so excited, asking me what I was gonna wear. Asking how I would have my hair, how much make up would I wear. I started panicking!

"What if she doesn't want me to dress up? And just be casual? But then what if she dressed up and there's me dressed casual?!" I was screaming! This date had to be perfect, it was my first shot with Kimberley and I didn't want to ruin it!

"Ring her then? Ask her if she thinks there should be a dress code or something?" Nadine said!

"What if she thinks I'm stupid for it?"

"Babe she's known you 10 years, we've been in the same car for 2 weeks before, you've said some crazy sh!t! She's not gonna look or think different just because its a date!" Nicola comforted me, as she could as I was panicking! I picked up my phone and texted her.

Me:"Hey babe, was jw, d'ya want a dress code or anything for the date?Xxxx"

Kimberley:"Just wear summat comfortable babe!xxxx"

I sighed from relief, I could just wear jeans or trackies,and she wouldn't be bothered. I started to really look forward to it! I just wanted the day to come,

***

Friday night came, and I was getting so excited! I was trynna decide what film she'd wanna watch. Before I went to bed that night I was texting Kimberley.

Me:"You still up for tomorrow?Xxxxx"

Kimberley: "Yeah babe! Can't wait! What bout you?xxxxx"

Me:"So excited I can't sleep lol, what film you wanna watch? I don't mind which xxxxx"

Kimberley:"I don't know, we might be kissing through it Chez!xxxxx"

Cheryl:" aw babe, well I'm gonna go to bed, see you tomorrow! Mwaah:* xxxxxx'

Kimberley:"sleep well!xxxxx"

All this ws really happening! I'd never been so excited before!!