Chapter 36

A/N: I'm sorry for taking so long to update...I've been going out with mate a lot cause its finally summer weather! Also I've had coursework to do. This may be a short update but at least its something.enjoy

Kimberley's POV:

The loud ringing of Cheryl's phone woke me up in the morning. I didn't need to look to see she wasn't beside me. I could hear the shower running, instantly telling me where she was.

I leaned over to the nightstand to see who was phoning her.

Everytime the name flashed across the screen, my heart sank, my heart stopped.

Ashley.

What did he want? Why was he calling MY WIFE?!

He hung up the call and didn't phone back. I just chose to ignore it and let it slide. After all, I probably him pleading Cheryl to give him another chance. Nothing new there.

Moments later Cheryl walked back in, her towel covering her body and one wrapped in her brunette locks.

"Morning gorgeous" she grinned as she walked over to the drawers to get some underwear and a bra. She placed them on her perfectly toned body then walked over to the wardrobe. Before she managed to get there I took her by the arm. Sitting up I placed a delicate kiss on her lips.

"Good morning" I smiled before giving her belly a kiss.

"And good morning to my other baby" I said after.

Cheryl just smiled at me then walked back over to the wardrobe pulling out a white t-shirt a red cardigan and red jeans. I watched her get changed, mesmerzied by her beauty.

"What's the date Kim?"

"Urm, 9th July"

"Shit! I've got to book a 12 week scan! I'm 11 weeks already"

She walked over to the nightstand and picked up her phone. Her brow furrowing as she looked at it in confusion. Then looking at me. I acted like I didn't know anything, then walked into the shower myself, leaving Cheryl to book the appointment.

I stepped in the shower letting the hot water dart against my back as my thoughts take over me.

Why did Ashley phone? Has Cheryl been in contact with him? Why does she have his number still? Every single question about the situation, where the questions I was asking. Asking to no-one...just myself. She wouldn't cheat would she? We're having a baby together..we're married. Should I confront Cheryl?

***

I was finally out of the Cheryl, I got into some black jeans and a purple t-shirt then walked downstairs towards the coffee machine. There was a note from Cheryl on there.

"Hiya babe, just gone to pick some more coffee up, scan on 13th of July at 12pm. Shouldn't be too long, I love you baby!

Cheryl!xxxxx"

She's gone to get coffee? I bought some yesterday...why does she need to buy some more?

I checked the cupboards out of curiosity. There was a whole packet. I looked around the kitchen..not knowing what to do until she got back.

Cheryl took her iPhone with her, but left her Blackberry here as I saw it on the coffee table. It started ringing again. Slowly, I walked over, lifting it up, looking at the name on the screen.

Ashley again.

This time I answered.

"Cheryl?" His horrible deep voice croaking through the phone.

"No, mate. It's Kimberley" I snapped.

"Oh shit" then he hung up. Why oh shit? What was Cheryl up to?

I prayed to God it wasn't what I thought it was..it can't be.

Cheryl's POV:

I pulled up in the driveway pulling the coffee out the bag, I realised after I left that I didn't actually need any coffee..I just needed an alibi.

As I walked in I saw the living room utter trashed. I looked at the surroundings around me..signs of anger everywhere.

"Kimberley?" I called out.

Nothing.

I walked upstairs to our bedroom to see if she was there. As I walked in I couldn't believe what I saw.

A half packed suitcase and a teary eyed Kimberley.