Chapter 28

Sorry I've taken so long to update, had a lot of personal probs, but all its sorted :)

(You may recognise something from some show called l word or whatever, I done some research ahaha)

Chapter 28

Cheryl's POV:

I woke up in a tangle of limbs on the sofa. The jetlag had finally gone but I was still tired because I woke up so early. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for when Kimberley woke up but there wasn't enough food left so I popped to the shops. Before I went I quickly wrote a note to Kimberley.

"Popped to the shops, back soon! Love you baby, Cheryl. Xx"

Just before I got out the car to go into the supermarket, I put my sunglasses and hat on so I wouldn't be recognized. I walked into the shop and it wasn't busy to my relief.

As I walked to the isle I needed to get too I passed by the newspapers. There was one headline and picture that stuck out the most.

"Girls Aloud go Lezzos Aloud" and a picture of Nadine sat on Sarah in the club snogging each other. Someone took a picture and showed the press. I got scared for them. They were still in early days, this could fuck it up for them.

I relentlessly bought the paper and everything else I needed.

I arrived home and Kimberley was awake,smiling as soon as I walked through the door.

"Morning babe"

"Morning Kimba"

"Why have you bought the paper?"

"Its about Nadine and Sarah. I'm gonna quickly read it before I mak you breakfast ok?"

"Ok babe, I'll read it with ya" she planted her good morning kiss on me lips.

We sat down and read the newspaper.

"Girls Aloud stars Nadine Coyle and Sarah Harding have reportably got together just like fellow bandmates Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh. It would seem the pair have had an influence on the sexuality of Nadine and Sarah. A source said that on the night of Cheryl and Kimberley's hen night, Nadine and Sarah had been seen kissing, and their relationship started from there. We managed to grab a comment from Sarah. This is what she said:

Does it matter if we do go out? No Cheryl and Kimberley did not influence us, don't go blaming them! We shared a few kisses and ended up getting feelings for each other, there's no need to make a big deal out of it!

It seems Nadine could be using Sarah as a rebound from her previous split with Jason, who were engaged. If so Sarah will be broken hearted by the sounds of things. But one thing we do know, Girls Aloud, really do only allow girls."

"Urgh what a load of fucking bullshit! Trying to make it seem we are all lesbians just because we are in love!! I hate the paps seriously! Nadine would never use Sarah as a rebound, I can tell that its a genuine relationship!" I said in fustration.

"I know its pathetic, ignore it babe! I just wonder if them two have seen it yet"

We left the conveersation about it as that, then I got up and made mine and Kimberley's breakfast.

Kimberley seemed to really ejoy the breakfast,and so did I. We decided we would have a lazy day, as the girls were all busy even though we had a day off.

***

The rain was pouring against the window, while me and Kimberley were snuggled on the sofa. Making me feel warm and cosy. Kimberley would run her fingers through my hair every now and then, sending shivers down my spine.