Chapter 9- The Attack

Chapter 9

Cheryl's POV:

It had been 2 weeks since me and Kimberley went on a date, so I wanted to treat her.

"Hey babe" I said to her on the phone

"Hiya, whats up?" she sounded so cheery, making a huge smile come across my face

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out again, I was gonna take you to a restaurant, but a VIP Private part so no one will see us, if you wanted to?"

"Oh yeah sure! Say, Thursday, 7pm?" she said back, sounding so happy

"Yeah see you then! I'll come pick you up babe, I Lo-, ..." almost telling her I loved her, but I didn't wanna scare her, "I look forward to it!"

"So am I, see ya babe!"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone, I wanted to tell her I love her, she knows I'm in love with her but it seemed to soon to actually tell her I love her. Scaring her away would be such a dumb thing to do, I didn't wanna lose her, not after all the heartache of seeing her with someone else and wanting her in my arms not theirs.

I went upstairs to plan an outfit for Thursday, I wanted to look good, but something that complimnted my body so she might fall for me even more. I turned the radio on, and they mentioned Kimberley, they started talking about her breaking up with Justin, and making up lies, saying she was cheating on him! And then they said that he phoned in telling them that. My blood was boiling, I was so angry! I phoned Kimberley telling her. Me and Kimberley got together after they broke up, I was so angry, they were making up lies, making Kimberley look like a bad person! When actually she was the most kind hearted, caring woman ever in the world!

***

Thursday came, I was so excited, I got my outfit on, it was a black slim dress, it went half way down my thighs, black stilettos and my hair in loose curls. I knew how much Kim loved my hair with loose curls. I got into my care, looking into the rear view mirror before I left, putting a little more lipstick on. I texted her telling her I was just about to leave.  I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see her, I callled the resteraunt and they said they had made it all romantic for us, I told them who it was with and they promised not to tell anyone, I had some concern but it didn't bother me.

I got to Kimberley's house, I knocked the door and she invited me in for a quick cuppa while she finished her make up. She came downstairs from doing her make up and sat on the sofa with me, then she gave me a kiss, I could feel her tongue against my lips, so I opened my mouth a little, letting her slide her tongue in, are tongues collided. Then we realised we needed to get to the restaraunt. We walked out her house, holding hands. They were so warm and soft, warming my heart, she held them tighter and grabbed my other hand so we were facing each other.

"Thank you for this babe" she said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I just blushed like mad.

We got to the restaraunt, and we were eating our dessert when Kimberley's phone went off.

"Sorry, I'm just gonna check it." She looked at her phone in disbelief and confusion in one.

"What is it?" I was panicking a little. She showed me her phone, she had a text from an unknown number, it said

"You're Lezza For Chezza" With a picture of me and Kimberley holding hands and kissing.

"Kimberley, whoever it is, just ignore them, just enjoy ourselves, for all they know it could have been a kiss goodbye. EVERYONE including fans, know we kiss each other on the cheek, so it isn't exactly a shock is it?"