Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Kimberley's POV:

"Kimberley!!! C'mere now!"" Cheryl screamed from the bath room, and it sounded urgent.

I ran into the en suite to see Cheryl staring into the mirror.

"What's wrong?!"

"I have a stretch mark!" She pouted.

"Are you serious? I thought something bad had happened to the babies!"

"Aw sorry babe, I just don't want stretch marks... At least not this early" she pouted again

"Aw babe that's gonna happen you numpty" I pulled her into a hug. My heart was still thumping, I thought she had misscarried or something!

"Come to bed now" I said

"Fine.... still can't believe I have a stretch mark." Cheryl huffed as she walked over to the bed.

"Well it's better than what I thought it was."

"What did you think it was?"

"I thought you had miscarried or something."

"Aw, sorry babe."

"It's alright, c'mon sleepy time" I said as I put one arm over her body.

Cheryl turned around so she was facing me.

"Night to my 2 little jelly beans, and night princess." I kissed Cheryl softly but still filled with passion.

"I love you Kimba."

"I love you too."

Cheryl must have been tired because she fell asleep not long after. I watched her breathe in and out, making me feel more peaceful and at rest, making it easier for me to fall asleep.

***

The next morning, it was so peaceful when I woke up. The sun was shining through the window, but not so bright that it hurt, but not so dim that it felt gloomy. Just right. I looked over at Cheryl. My gorgeous perfect wife. She was spread out across most of the bed. It didn't bother me though, the bed was big enough and obviously Cheryl was small height wise and body size. Perfect for snuggles. I loved mornings like this. Mornings where I could just lay there, watching Cheryl in her peaceful slumber. While I lay there listening to the breeze, and Cheryl's light breathing. Every so often I would tuck a strand of stray hair behind her ear, and stare at her beautiful face. It sounds creepy, but it made me so relaxed! I watched her for a little while longer before she started stirring and woke up.

"Where you watching us?" She asked

"Oh, not a good morning then?"

"Good morning," she kissed me, "where you watching us?"

"Yes..."

"Why?"

"Cause you're so cute"

"Shh no I'm not"

"Yeah you are" I put my arm under her body and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest as I stroked her hair. Ahh good morning cuddles. Bliss.

"Sing to us"

"Sing what babe?"

"I don't know, anything Kimba."

"Okay..."

"Look into my eyes - you will see

What you mean to me.

Search your heart, search your soul

And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.