Chapter 47

Cheryl's POV:

The pain was sharp. It felt as if the babies were coming. They shouldn't be coming yet, I'm only 23 weeks gone!

Hilary quickly stopped the meeting. The girls started panicking so was I.

"Someone phone a fucking ambulance! It's hurting." I clenched my fists in pain.

Kimberley pulled her phone out her bag and quickly dialed 999.

"Hello? Ambulance please? It's my wife we think the babies are coming she's 23 weeks please come quick!!" She rushed and continued giving details of where we were.

***

5 minutes later and the ambulance was here. They got me into the ambulance with Kimberley quick. The girls followed behind in their cars.

We arrived to the hospital and they straight away got me assessed.

"Well your cervix hasnt dialated and it hasnt softened. Your waters havent broken and by the looks of things they wont."

The nurse carried on examining me...I felt abit uncomfortable as she did so.

10 minutes later and she had finished. A male nurse came back into the room with results.

"Right Mrs Tweedy-Walsh, you aren't going into labour. What you wete experiencing was something called Braxton Hicks Contractions which is mild discomfort on the uterus wall."

"Mild? Mild discomfort...I take it you've had one of these Braxton thingys!" I said sarcastically.

"Here is a leaflet about it and ways to prevent it and what not but it is safe to say you can go home now."

"Thank you" Kimberley smiled.

We walked out of the room and back into the waiting area where the girls were.

They instantly stood up and walked over to us.

"What's going on?" Nicola asked

"Was having braxton hicks contractions" i said

"Which is...?" Sarah asked looking confused

"Aparently mild discomfort on the uterus wall. Mild my fucking ass that killed like a bitch"

All 4 girls cracked up laughing.

"Oh Cheryl" Nicola laughed wiping a tear away from her eye.

"What?" I asked now confused myself.

"Just the typical you babes" Nadine giggled.

***

It had been a few hours since we had been back from the hospital. Me and Kimberley were snuggled on the sofa feeding each other sweets. I had to start limiting myself though, but today I couldn't be bothered to. I like me sweeties too much.

The babies had started booting me again and because of the way I was snuggled it was hurting my ribs.

"The babies are being little devils" I pouted

"Ahh like mother like daughters" Kim giggled. I could never get tired of that giggle.

"Oi you!"

"Aw me sorry babe."

"So you should be now give us a kiss" I pouted my lips again. I closed my eyes and could feel Kimberley leaning in. Her hot steamy breath catching on to my lips. The suddenly its gone...immdeiatley missing the contact I didnt even have.

"Kimba!" I whined

"Come catch me" She shouted from upstairs before slamming the bedroom door shut. I got up and walked up the stairs.

I walked into the bedroom and Kimberley was in a ball under the covers.

"And I get called childish?" I sarcastically said... "making a pregnant woman move." I tutted.

Kimberley stayed silent. I thought of the perfect idea to get her moving. I sneaked under the covers and moved closer to her warm body. Because of the position she was in, I had a view of everything!

I reached my hand out and extended my fingers. I ran them the length over her sex pulling a quiet groan from her throat. I then slid a finger in, sending her into pure bliss.

***

A few rounds later and we were laying in each others arms, regaining our breath from the climax of ecstasy we had both reached in the previous minutes.

"Wow" Kim whispered breathlessley

"I know" I panted back

I rolled onto my side and propped myself up on my elbow staring at the defnition of beauty that was laying in front of me. Tiny beads of sweat on her forhead from previous events.

Kimberley's POV:

"What you staring at?" I chuckled

"You..youre so beautiful"

"Shh you"

"No I'm in a cute mood" Cheryl pouted

"You're cute all the time anyway babe"

Cheryl's cheeks reddened at my comment.

"I'm hungry" she moaned. She then got up and went downstairs.

I got up and wrapped my dressing gown around my body then followed behind.

"Ah you know what they say.. have sex, eat some cake." I laughed as I walked into the kitchen to find Cheryl eating angel cake.

"Look baby this layer is dedicated to you" Cheryl pointed to a layer of cake "the lemon layer" she cackled

"Cheeky cow" I snorted. I walked over to the kettle and began making myself a cup of tea.

"Do us one please babe"

"Hmm... no" I smirked

"Kim" Cheryl whined

"Not good enough" I laughed then walked off upstairs sipping my tea.

Cheryl's POV:

First thing that went through my mind- twitter war. 4 million soldiers/alouders to back my up. I winked to myself like a numpty. I sat on the sofa and quickly logged onto twitter.

"@CherylCole: So after and eventful day...Kimberley wont even make me a cuppa!!!"

I chuckled to myself as the mentions came rolling in. I went onto Kimberley's profile to see if she tweeted anything. Unsurprisingly...she did.

"@KimberleyJWalsh: Hmm...maybe Cheryl should tell the actual reason I didn't make her one #itsalllies "

I left it because...unfortunatley I had no comeback.

I refreshed her profile as I knew she would have done a little victory tweet.

"@KimberleyJWalsh: Got nothing to say back Chezzabella? Aw. Well hurry up and come to bed I'm cold!"

Aw she did make my heart melt.

I wandered upstairs and walked into our bedroom. Kimberley just smiled and patted the bed for me to join her. I slipped under the covers and laid down. As I went to put my arm around her body I noticed that she was naked.

"Where's your clothes?" I asked.

"Clothes arent involved in what I have planned" She whispered back huskily raising one eyebrow kissing me with so much passion I was taken back abit.

Time for another round!

______________________

thoughts? sorry its taken sooo long but i have sooo much homework!