Chapter 23

Note: the lyrics used in this chapter is from a song I love so much, it's called Secrets by One Republic, so if you like the lyrics then check the song out. I am also using lyrics from Cheryl's song "Teddy Bear" so check it out? Also, after this fanfic I'm thinking of doing another one, but i wanna know if I should and if this one is good so any comments are appreciated :) im gonna stop rambing on now, so on with the chapter, enjoy :)

Chapter 23

Kimberley's POV:

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

I was awoken by loud bangs at the door. It didn't wake Cheryl up, only me. The bangs kept coming as I groaned, leaning up to get out of bed without disturbing Cheryl because she looked so peaceful. Slowly and quiely I wrapped my dressing gown around my body, walking downstairs and unlocking the door. Sarah came storming in, without a hello.

"Finally you answer the door!". She said as she barged in.

"Nice to see you too Sarah. What you doing here exactly?!" I rubbed my eyes

"Er, its half 1 in the afternoon..-"

"HALF ONE?" I raised my voice and cut across Sarah.

"Yeah where's Cheryl? Us 5 were supposed to be hitting the clubs tonight remember?" Sarah didn't know a thing that happened, we had to tell her that we wouldn't be up to it.

"Cheryl's asleep still.. Look Saz, something's come up. .we cant-"

"Let me guess, wedding planning again.. We never hang out anymore!"

"No actually it isn't that! Something's come up" as I said this, Cheryl emerged from the hallway into the living room, and sat down with me. I looked at her and she just nodded putting her hand on my thigh.

"Sarah.." I told her everything that happened. She got angry, she wanted to find the woman who did this to me, she was fuming and so shocked. She hugged me tight telling me how sorry she was that this had happened to me.

"Kim, I'm sosososososo sorry" her jaw dropped, she was so shocked.

***

Sarah had gone home so me and Cheryl could spend some time together and sort out the wedding. To be honest I just wanted to put the whole rape thing behind me, but I knew sooner or later it would begin to eat at me.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" Cheryl said

I looked up at her, her dimples on full display, they were so breath taking.

"I need a way of putting this all behind me, I need to express myself."

"hm, why don't you write some lyrics? you've always been so talented when it comes to writing lyrics." her fingertips brushed against my bare arms, sending shivers through them.

"I might just do that" I stood up and pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply.

"Why don't you know? We've got the studio downstairs remember."

"Yeah ok, wanna come?"

"Nah you go babe, I'll give you some space so you have more freedom. Just text us if you want anything yeah?"

"Ok babe, see ya in a bit, I love you" I pecked her on the forehead. As I walked off I heard her say she loves me too.

I got downstairs into the studio. Some paper and a pen caught my eye. Words were flowing through my head and with in minutes I was scribbling down lyrics and deciding where to put them. Cheryl was right, it helped, it felt good to express myself, and it was actually quite therapeutic. Soon after, I had written the first verse and part of the chorus. The lyrics just flowed freely from my brain, through the pen and onto the paper.