Chapter 18- After Party

Sorry I haven't updated quickly enough, I've been really busy doing coursework and with school. Hope you enjoyed the last chapter and enjoy this one just as much.

Chapter 18

Cheryl's POV:

I couldn't belive what had just happened! I had just gotten engaged to the love of my life! I was gonna marry her!

We had just performed our last show of the tour so we were all on a emotional rollercoaster. All of us were so sad that the tour was over but so happy over what had just happened! I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that I was gonna marry Kimberley. Just over a year ago, she was just my bestfriend that I was falling in love with, now she was my fiance and I seriously couldn't be happier!

We all got into our cars and went to the 'after tour party'. Me and Kimberley got into the same car. She put her hand on my thigh. Our song came on the car radio. It was Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me, it meant so much to us when we recorded it, and it really meant something to us as a couple. I looked over at Kimberley and saw her singing along quietly, it made me smile, especially when

'And who would have thought that I'd be so content in my own skin'. I know Kimberley never used to have much confidence, but over the years she actually had become content with herself. And so she should be, she's the most beautiful woman on earth.

We arrived at the venue where the party was, me and Kimberley stepped out the car holding hands, the press were there getting pictures of us together. We didn't care anymore, we were happy and weren't letting anyone bring us down. I walked in front first, holding Kimberley's hand, she was a little bit behind me. When we got inside Sarah waved over to us, we both walked over to the girls.

"Heeeeyyyyy girlieeess!" Sarah shouted. She hugged us both and pecked us on the cheek, acting as if she hadn't seen us in ages.

"Flippin' heck Saz! You been drinking already?" Kimberley laughed.

"No I'm just soooo happy for you two, it's so cute!" she fluttered her eyelashes at us. Nadine came back from the bar with a glass of wine for us all. She passed a glass of wine to the each of us then sat down next to Nicola.

"I wanna make a toast before we kick-start this party!" Nadine jumped in, before we could take a sip of our wine.

"TOAST TOAST TOAST!!!" Sarah shouted.

"Right well I just wanna say, well done to all of us for one of the best tours yet, these 10 years together have been incredible and you're all my bestest friends and I love you all so much! Thanks for all the support, tears, laughter and joy. ANOTHER TEN YEARS!!! And last but not least, Cheryl and Kimberley, OH MY GOD, congratulations, I wish you a lifetime of happiness because you both deserve it, I love you both so much and can't wait for the wedding!" She raised her glass and winked at us. "Cheers!" she shouted

"Cheers!" we all shouted back together, clinking our glasses together.

We were onto the shots, Sarah was already drunk and we were all downing them one after the other. Kimberley was soo drunk out of her skull. She pulled me up onto the dancefloor, she started dancing with me, both of us grinding our bodies against each other. I brung my drink onto the dancefloor and just decided to down it, I was just as drunk as Kimberley. We had been dancing for ages when the others decided to join us. The dancefloor was getting packed so I grabbed Kimberley's ass and she grabbed mine. They started playing a slow song, I took Kimberley's hand put it on my shoulder, put mine on hers and my other round her waist. She did the same. We both leaned our heads on each others shoulders and slowly danced to the song. It felt like heaven, it felt perfect, it felt like my life was finally complete. Kimberley started kissing me on the cheek several times, sending butterflies rushing through my stomach. She moved her lips onto mine, tenderly kissing me then holding my neck and putting her forehead against mine.