Chapter 63

Cheryl's POV:

We decided to go through with Elise's operation. We knew it was the right decision, if it was left untreated it would only get worse. Mam was offering to stay down for longer, thank God.

I was really nervous because we were taking Calleigh home today, but it also meant leaving Elise in hospital. Obviously we wanted to see Elise every day, but me and Kimberley both knew it would be hard because we couldn't keep bringing Calleigh up to the hospital, but we also couldn't keep leaving her with mam.

My hospital bag had been all packed back up and Kimberley had installed the carseat into the back of the car. Mam had already gone home to get everything ready for us.

I was still a little bit sore from the birth, but I wasn't gonna let that stop me from enjoying parenthood.

Kimba held Calleigh while I held my bag as we walked over to the car. I was quite sad to be leaving because I realty didn't want to leave Elise all on her own at just 4 days old.

Kimberley strapped Calleigh in as she peacefully slept, unaware that she was soon to see the house she would live her childhood in.

I got in the passenger seat of the car and winced as I sat down. I strapped myself in and leaned over to open the drivers side so Kimberley could get in.

"You ready to go home babe?" she smiled at me "the doggies have missed us" she chuckled

"yeah but I'm scared to leave Elise." I sighed

"She's under good care babe, we can visit her before and after the operation as much as we want. I'm scared too but we know she is in good hands here."

"I guess. Sorry I'm such a wimp."

"Don't be sorry! You're not a wimp, especially after pushing out two babies! I'm seriously so proud to call you my wife."

"I'm proud to call you my wife too. I love you" I leaned over and kissed Kimberley. Her full lips pressed hard against mine. Her hand softly cupped my cheek as she deepened the kiss. Her tongue glided across my bottom lip, I slightly opened my mouth granting her access as she continued to lovingly kiss. Once we pulled apart I leaned my forehead against Kimberley's

"I love you too" she whispered to me with a huge smile across her face.

She turned her attention to putting her seatbelt on then looked around to check Calleigh was fully strapped in.

I then looked round and a huge wace of love came crashing over me.

Wanting to be a parent was no longer a dream; it was now a reality.

A huge smile came to my face, despite everything happening with Elise, I was happy, and ready to start family life with Kimberley. I was so lucky to have Kimberley as my wife, my v love for her grew more and more everyday. And now we have two perfect babies together.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realise that we had just pulled into our driveway.

"You ready to see your home?" Kimberley said to Calleigh in her baby talk voice. She really was a natural with children.

I got out the car and took the bags out the boot while Kimberley held Calleigh.

I walked to the door and opened it to complete darkness. I thought mam was here.

"Kimba where's me mam?" I asked

"Oh she must've gone to the shop" she suggested as we carried on walking to the living room.

I walked in a flicked the lights on and got a huge shock as I did so.

"SURPRISE!!!!" About 30 or more people screamed. A huge banner above them saying 'It's two girls' and another saying ' congratulations'.

An overwhelming feeling came over me and I burst into tears of happiness.

Kimberley came walking in with Calleigh in her arms.

"I guess you liked your surprise then?" she winked

"Did you do all this?" I asked

"Well me, your mum, Nadine, Sarah and Nicola"

"I love you all so much" then I turnt to Kimberley "thank you so much baby! I love you soso much!" I kissed her with so much love. Everyone started cheering as we kissed.

"You're most welcome" she whispered against my lips.

"Maybe I can show my appreciation later tonight?" I smirked at her.

"I'll be expecting that now. Dont worry I'll be gentle" she winked.

We both walked over to the Moses basket we had set up about a week ago and placed Calleigh carefully in there trying not to wake her.

"She's such a good sleeper" I smiled

"Thank God" Kimberley chuckled.

We turned around and went to greet all the people who had turnt up.

The girls, my family, Kimberley's family, people from the label and friends. It was amazing the support we had from so many people.

We recoeved any compliments on Calleigh and showed them pictures of Elise and explained the situation and how she would have the operation next week. Many people said they'll be keeping Elise in their thoughts.

A few hours later and everyone had gone and it was our first night home with Calleigh. It felt strange, but in a good way.

I had just fed her and now Kimberley was getting her ready for bed. No doubt she'd easily get to sleep tonight. She always did in hospital.

We both went up to the girls room and placed Calleigh into her cot. I reached up and put the mobile on and made sure the night lights were on. Kimberley started singing Hushabye Mountain and it didn't even take long for Calleigh to fall into a deep sleep.

I walked hand in hand with Kimberley downstairs and placed the baby monitor down in the coffee table. We sat down together on the sofa in a happy silence. Mam was up in bed herself sound asleep, she must have been shattered, Calleigh was also deep in sleep, leaving just me and Kimberley alone. And I knew exactly how I wanted to spend our alone time.

"So glad it didn't take long to get Calleigh asleep" Kimberley said as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I know same. That child is a godsend" I chuckled

"So...how are you gonna thank me?" she said huskily

I began kissing and nibbling her neck softly

"I'll show you" I deeply whispered in her ear as I sat on her lap and carried on kissing and nibbling on her neck giving her red marks.

Her face became really hot and red, showing she was obviously getting turnt on.

I moved one hand down to her breast and cupped it gently before applying more pressure to it.

"Cheryl.." she whimpered

"Yes?" I smirked

"Fuck me please"

"Can you be a good girl and be quiet?"

"Yes" she panted

"Good"

I pushed her back on the sofa and moved my lips down to where she wanted me the most. Time to say thank you.