Chapter 43

Chapter 43

*skipped forward a few weeks in time*

Kimberley's POV:

The bright sunshine beamed through the gap in the curtains, leaving a trail of gold across the bed, and a warm sensation on my face. Instantly waking me up as I felt it on me. I stretched over and softly placed my hand on Cheryl's expanding bump. Her 5 month bump. Today was the day we would find out the sex of the twins! The appointment wasn't until 12 and it was only 9. I didn't have the heart to wake Cheryl yet, she looked too peaceful. A smile curving onto her lips as she moaned something happily in her sleep. I carried on softly rubbing her bump and drawing small circles on it. The bump was quite big now, mainly because how skinny Cheryl is, and the fact it's twins, she looked as if she was 6 or 7 months pregnant, not 5. To be honest Cheryl didn't actually like the fact it was so big. She began getting concious recently because more stretch marks were appearing. Knowing Cheryl, once she's had the babies she'll get straight back into shape, with minimal effort. I sooo envied her for that and her high matabilsm. The amount of junk she ate, and wouldnt put any weight on. We went shopping for maternity clothes so much because the bump kept growing. Whenever we went out she would be worried if the paps would see her, I really didn't want it to make her loose her confidence. So I reminded her everyday how beautiful she is.

I felt movement under my hand, at first I thought it was Cheryl then I realised it was the babies. Oh god I didn't want Cheryl to miss thiss.

"Cheryl wake up baby, the babies are moving" I shoke her gently. She opened her eyes instantly smiling at me.

"Kim, they're moving!" She beamed sleepily.

"I know babe I can feel them!"

"Wow that feels crazy!"

"Feels crazy on the outside, god knows what it feels like on the inside for you!"

"Like little butterflies...mind you, that could be cause I'm looking at you"

"Nice, cheesy!"

"Meany" Cheryl playfully slapped my arm.

"You love it"

"I love you" she pouted

"And I love you too" I leaned down and kissed her. "Good morning by the way" I smiled after.

"Hehe good morning" she chuckled.

Cheryl leaned over to the bedside cabinet picking up the video camera pressing record.

"Goodmorning Kimba" she pointed the camera at me

"Goodmorning" I said back before she held it upwards and pointing it down so it recorded us.

"Today, we are gonna find out the sex of the babies! And we're very excited, and also this morning, they started moving and kicking for the first ever time!" She grinned. Aw she's adorable I thought.

"I think we should show them the bump Chez" I winked, taking the camera out her hand and pointing it to her belly. I rubbed my hand over the top and gently kissed the bump. I looked up to see her smiling with her dimples on full display.

"You can turn it off now Cheryl, I've got bedhair!" I winced at how I must have looked on the camera.

"You look beautiful baby."

"Chez turn it offfff" I whined. "Its not fair cause we can't even playfight over it"

"I'd still take you down babe"

"Hush your gums and turn it off"

"Fine" Cheryl crossed her arms and pouted sticking her nose to the air.