Chapter 12- I'll Stand By You

Chapter 12

Cheryl's POV:

I woke up at 9am, Kimberley was still asleep. Before getting up I just lifted meself a little, and leaned on my hand, watching Kimberley smile in her sleep, and her eye lids flutter. Then she woke up smiling at me.

"Hmm... good morning" She said so quietly, then lifting herself up kissing me with her arms round me.

"Good morning indeed, getting to wake up next you" I grinned. "You still worried bout the costume fittings?"

"Eh, a little bit, but our chat last night took most of the worry away."

"Aw babe, I'm always gonna be here for you!" I turnt my phone on and scrolled through twitter, all the fans I was following were going crazy about the costume fittings being today. I decided to do a little tweet:

'@CherylCole: I woke up this morning with an angel next to me x" By this point Kimberley had gone downstairs to get some coffee for us both.

"CHERYL?!!!!" she shouted upstairs

"Yessss?" I shouted back so innocently

"You've tweeted something haven't ya? All the fans are tweeting me AND you, and talking bout a Chim overload!" she came upstairs and laid next to me

"I was stating the truth, I woke up with an angel next to me."

"Fine I'm gonna tweet something then" she said back poking her tongue out at me, then my phone went off.

'Kimberley Walsh mentioned you in a tweet.'

Lol @CherylCole what have you started, ah well, I woke up and got my hugs and kisses so its fine'

"Kimbeerleeyyy!! My Twitter is going crazy now!" I was scrolling through my twitter and then Nicola tweeted.

"The lovebirds are awake!" causing mine and Kimberley's twitters to go crazy.

***

We got to the studio for the costume fittings.

"Cheryl I dunno if I can do this.." Kimberly was so anxious when she said it

"Babe, you'll be ok, trust me" I gave her a kiss on the cheek. We walked over to the others, Nicola gave me a cheeky wink

"Did ya like the tweet Chez?" Nicola grinned

"Shh you, our Twitter's were going crazy after that!" Kimberley jumped in, laughing through the sentence.

We walked over to our costume racks, we knew whose were whose, Kimberley picked hers up. For the intro we all had the same costumes.

"C'mon Kimba lets go try them on" Me and Kimberley walked into the dressing room.

"I'm scared Cheryl, I know for a fact you'll be able to see the scar." tears started filling her eyes.

I put my hands on her cheeks, using my thumbs to wipe away the tears.

"Listen baby, no one will judge you for the scar, you didn't do anything wrong ok, you're beautiful, you're perfect, and you're gonna look perfect! Besides, the lights on the tour will hide it, Lisa might put something to cover it for you, and plus the fans wont be close enough to see it, you need to be close to see it. You'll fine ok, I love you" I gave her a kiss, and she kissed me back, deepening the kiss. "We can't do it in here Kim, c'mon lets get you into your costume!"

"Thanks Chez, I love ya!" She got undressed and put the costume on, by this point I had mine on aswell. I turnt around and looked at Kimberley in awe.