Chapter 6- Stay With Me?

Chapter 6

Kimberley's POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Urgh! 10 am. Saturday. Urgh! Then I stopped... It was my date with Cheryl tonight! I'd never been so excited! My feelings for her were getting stronger. I was feeling even more attracted to her. Her perfect dimples, her smile, they way her eyes twinkled in the dark, the way she will stay up silly hours just to care for you because you're heartbroken. All the little things made me realize how lucky I am. Not because it was Cheryl, not because we were bestfriends and bandmates, but cos I was going on a date with someone who's always had a place in my heart.

***

7pm!

"OH MY GOD!!!"

I was chucking clothes everywhere, talking and shouting to myself

'Come on Kimberley! Dress comfortably! Cheryl won't care what you look like!" My head was ytelling me to get a move on! I couldn't be late, in the end I just shoved my hair up into a pointail, put a little bit of mascara on, skinny jeans, high heels, and a navy blue shirt with beige polka dots. Only thing I wanted to wear,and she always tells me how much she loves that top! I put a couple of little ringlets in my hair.

Before I knew it, it was time to leave, I grabbed my car keys, the bottle of red wine a bought, locked the house up, jumped in the car and quickly texted Chez.

Me: "Just leaving, see you in 10, depends on traffic xxxxx"

Cheryl: "Okay babe, can't wait!xxxxx"

It only took me 7 minutes to get there, I was early! I texted Cheryl telling her I was early and she told me to just walk in. I walked through the hallway, the lights were dim, but romantic, as I walked into the front room there she was, with candles set around in places.

"Wow! This is gorgeous! You did this for me?!"

"Not as gorgeous as you,and you're wearing the top!" She beamed when she realized. I felt so comfortable, I thought going on a date with a woman,let alone my bestfriend, would be really weird. But that's not how I felt, it felt right.

"What film d'ya wanna watch Kimba?" Everytime she called me this I got butterflies.

"I don't mind, a snuggly one maybe?"

"Aye, I know just the film!" She bought out The Notebook, she knows I love it.

"You got the tissues for it Cheryl? Ha! I'll order the takeaway, what we having? Chinese?"

"Kim you know me to well babe, I'll get tissues you order the takeaway, I'll get me purse, I'm paying." She winked at me, aw that wink is so cute!

"No I'm paying!" I insited.

"Splits?"

"Go on then" giving her a little peck on the cheek. We started the film, Cheryl brung her huge duvet out, as we lay on the sofa. It was so cosy, it felt right. I loved it, this date was going well. Cheryl poured wine into my glass,and some into hers.

"Cheers"

"Cheers" clinking our glasses together. Watching her drink it, watching her get her lips wet, I wanted to kiss her. I didn't wanna seem to eager, but I went for it, I leaned in and kiss her, I felt her smile as we were kissing.

"I'm glad we're doing this Cheryl!" I snuggled into her.

*ding dong* I got up and paid the take-away man, me and Cheryl dug into our chinese, we completely forgot about the movie and just left it to play. We finished the Chinese. Then we shared a big tub of Ben&Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream, I fed her some,and she fed me some. It was such a romantic date, I'd actually never enjoyed a date as much as I had enjoyed this. We finished our wine,ice cream and film, we ended up making out. My lips touching hers. She didn't pull away, she slid her tongue onto my lips, so I opened my mouth letting her put her tongue in. Grinding our tongues together. We were breathing heavily, our hearts thumping. My hands got clammy, I put my hands on her back, moving them to the front of her body, I put my hand up Cheryl's top. Scared she was gonna smack my hand away, but she didn't. I put my hand on the top of her bra, I grabbed it a little and she let out a little moan.

I was getting turnt on, I pushed her onto her back on the sofa, grabbing her ass, whilst she was biting my neck.

Then she stopped

"Stay.. With me..tonight, please?" Gasping for breath, so I said "why would I said no?"

I stood up, grabbing her arm running up to her bedroom. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Kimberley, are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes! I'm sure"

I chucked her onto the bed, taking her top off kissing down to her stomach. We took each others bra's off, not seperating our lips. She rolled me over onto my front, and started slapping my ass, kissing it, kissing up my back, moving my hair out of the way of my neck,kissing and biting, giving me a love bite.

I pulled her on top of me, clawing her back, then laid her down, putting my hand in between her legs, rubbing it, sliding my fingers in. She groaned, moaning, clenching her first, grabbing the sheets, her face going red, her hips thrusting with the rthym of my fingers. Then I put my head down, thsting my tongue inside her!

"KIMBER-

She couldn't finish what she said, she screamed having an orgasm!

"Now the same for you" and done it all to me

Cheryl's POV:

I opened my eyes, it was half 10 in the morning. I looked to the side, and Kimberley was just laying there, pouting her lips in her sleep, her eyelids fluttering. Then she woke up.

"Hmm morning... I enjoyed last night" I said giving her a kiss.

"Morning babe, so did I, it was... New" she said with a little giggle

"D'ya want a bew?" I said stretching my arms and sitting up.

"Please babe, all I can taste is wine..." I got up and put the kettle on, Kimberley .came downstairs and into the kitchen in my fluffy white dressing down, cuddling me from behind.

"Cheryl, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course babe!" Giving her a peck on the cheek