Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Cheryl's POV:

It was the day that me and Kimberley were going to go see some wedding venues. The alarm clock blared through the bedroom making us both wake up groaning like mad. Staying up and talking last night really wasn't a good idea. My eye lids were so heavy. I rolled over to see Kimberley struggling to keep her eyes open. She was so beautiful, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get to wake up to someone so stunning every morning. Her eyelids fluttered open again and a gorgeous grin crept up onto her face. She leaned closer to me, I could feel her warm soothing breath on my lips. There were centimetres between our lips, which she then closed. Our lip pressed together, the morning kiss always sent fireworks sending through my body, as if it was our first kiss all over again.

When we finally pulled away I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love waking up to you" I whispered as I snuggled into her neck, she pulled me closer and we snuggled for a bit. I felt her soft fingers stroking my arms and hair, cradling me, then she kissed me on the forehead.

"C'mon, better get up, we gotta get ready" Kimberley gently tapped my arm twice as she pulled us both up.

"Oooh,, I was enjoying our snuggle." I complained.

"So was I babe but we're seeing the wedding venues today."

"I guess that's a good enough reason" I groaned again, walking over to the wardrobe. Seconds later I felt Kimberley's arms go round my body and her head resting on my shoulder. She began kissing my neck. I turned around putting my arms round her neck and kissing her softly. She chewed really softly on my lip, making me let out a little groan.

"mm so much for getting ready" I said between kisses. Kimberley didn't say anything back, she just kissed me more fiercely and deeply, pushing me against the wall. She lifted my legs, wrapping them around her waist. Her warm breath collided with my neck, as she lowered her lips to my neck, nibbling and sucking, making me groan again, I used one hand to smack her ass and the other to cup her boob. Both of us knew where this was heading, and it was gonna be passionate, and feisty.

***

I sat down on the sofa having a cuppa, waiting for Kimberley to come downstairs from getting ready. I put her cup of tea on the side board. Not long after I heard faint footsteps from the stairs. I actually loved how light footed she was. As soon as she was downstairs, she walked over to her cuppa, picking it up and taking a sip. I patted the space on the sofa next to me. She sat down and I put one of my arms round her shoulder.

"Is your tea ok?"

"Yeah thank you" she leaned into me gently kissing me lips.

We got up of the sofa to quickly have some toast while talking about today. Kimberley was so excited, so was I. To be honest it was still hard to believe I was marrying her.

Before we knew it, it was time to leave the house to see the wedding venues. Camille told us where to meet her, and by the sounds of the name, we knew it was a nice place. I got the car keys and my jacket. Kimberley locked up the door whilst I got into the car.

"Well, this is it babe, we're gonna decide where we get married!" Kimberley squealed. I found it so cute how her eyes twinkled and her smile could light anyones day up!

I looked up from my gaze and our eyes locked. I couldn't help but stare into her beautiful big green eyes.

"Babe..." I sighed. "I love you so much, and I just wanna say thank you for liteally everything. You're my soul mate, I'm so glad we have each other! I feel like the luckiest person alive,and to be honest, I could promise you the world but it wouldn't be enough,n I seriously can't wait to spend every tomorrow together forever."