Chapter 46

Kimberley's POV:

The girls had gone home now and lu ckily Sarah and Cheryl had patched things up. I was sat at the island in the kitchen editing the baby diaries video to put up on youtube for the fans to see. Cheryl had just came down from her shower and went to get a glass of water.

"What ya doing babe?" She asked me before leaning back against the sink sipping from the glass.

"Editing the baby diares video... should I include the bit where she told us about the difficulties?" I wondered.

"I think we should...people deserve to know." Cheryl softly said. I smiled at her and carried on editing the video.

***

A few hours later and the video was ready to be put on Youtube. I put the link on Twitter and so did Cheryl.

"You nervous?" she asked me.

"A little...you?"

"Me too but we'll be ok."

She sat down next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my left arm around her body and brung her closer to me. She let out a small content sigh.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too babe. So much." I kissed her head softly before relaxing into her.

***

The next morning when I woke up, Cheryl was still asleep. It was actually quite early so I couldn't blame her to be fair. I didn't even know why I was awake so early. We had a meeting today but that wasn't until 2 in the afternoon. It was only 7 am and I knew Cheryl wouldn't be awake anytime soon.

I leaned over and took my phone which was on charge. Immediately I remembered about the video and I was wondering what the fan's reactions were. Soon after I found.myself scrolling through twitter. Even the next morning they were still talking about it. I.checked my mentions and saw a lot of screenshots people had taken the night before of a trend they had started. It was #AloudersSupportYouChim . They did make my heart melt to be honest. Even a decade later and I still laugh when they call us Chim. I giggled to myself quietly.

"Aw they're sweet..." I mumled quietly to myself.

"Who is?" I heard Cheryl mutter softly. I looked over at her as she sleepily opened her eyes and propped herself up a bit.

"The fans started a trend last night for us"

"Aw what cuties"

"Did I wake you babe?"I asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No the babies did...they're kicking the shit out of us!" Cheryl laughed. Her laugh always filled my ears. The best thing to hear first thing in the morning. It's funny how 10 years ago and onwards I was a self concious person who wasn't fully.comfortable with the way I looked. Being with Cheryl changed all that. She made.me feel beautiful...she reminded me everyday. And everytime she tols.me my stomach would do backflips and my heart would race a little more. Day by day I was feeling more confident in myself - and feeling more content. Cheryl always knew how to make me feel special and without a doubt she never failed. Never ever had I ever felt so wanted...needed...special or loved. Cheryl made me feel all of them. And I know she had bad relationships in the past and I just hope I'm making her feel all those aswell!

"What you thinking bout babe?" Cheryl snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Just how perfect my life is."

u"I love you Kimba"

"I love you too Chez"

****

"Urgh can't be asked for this meeting" Cheryl groaned yet again as we walked towards the car. "I can't even fuckin drive anymore the bump is so big" she huffed.

"it will all be worth it in the end babe i promise" I gave her a kiss as she attempted to put her seatbelt on. I giggled to myself as she got frustrated with it.

"Let me do it"

I leaned over and adjusted the seatbekt before clicking it on.

"I knew I was supposed to do that.." Cheryl quickly said.

"Yeah right" I laughed

"Don't take the mick out of us I have baby brain"

*****

30 minutes later and we were sat in the meeting waiting for Hilary.

"Good afternoon girls." She smiled as she walked in.

"Right lets straight into it..."

Hilary carried on talking but I went into my own little world again.

"So we'll hold off on recording and everything?" I heard Nicola ask.

"Yeah just until Cheryl and Kimberley's babies come and they've settled it's only fair. What with the condition with one of the babies." Hilary continued

"Okay thats fine besides it gives us all a break" Sarah smiled

"Hows we telling everyone" Nadine asked

"Through Twitter would be easier" Nicola chipped in. Cheryl wasn't having much input. I looked over to her she looked like she was in a bit of discomfort. Like she was in pain.

"Babe you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine.." she gave a weak smile

"Okay I'll go on the GA twitter and do it" Nicola said.

"Ahh fuckkkkkk!!" Cheryl shouted

"What?!" I panicked.

Please don't say the babies are coming...she's only 23 weeks gone!

"I think I'm having contractions" Cheryl winced in pain.

____________________

sorry its short ivd got a new phone so it doesnt show me how much ive wrote. also ive just started year 11 so im sooo busy!