Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Cheryl's POV:

Today was the day we would tell the fans that me and Kimberley were expecting our first child. Kimberley suggested we done a twitlonger because a simple tweet wouldn't be enough.

It was nearly midday, time always flew by when me and Kimberley were snuggled in bed.

"We better write that Twitlonger now" kimberley suggested patting my arm.

"But that means moving"

"Babe your phone is right next to you on the bedside cabinet"

"But it still means moving. It means breaking this snuggle"

"Fine I'll get it" Kimberley rolled her eyes and leaned over me. Her chest in my face...and I certainly liked the view.

"You can stay like if you want" I smirked

"Chez, oh my life you're so dirty. We've got time for that later. Twitlonger now"

"No fair" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"That pout won't work on me"

'Why?"

"Because, as adorable as it is, we've got to tell the fans."

"Oh fine"

"God did someone get a new batch of pregnancy hormones this morning?" She laughed

"Hey! I can't help it if your boobs get in my face. Its a nice view"

"Well you'll have a better view later" she done a seductive wink, before her lips landed on mine. Kissing me softly.

"Come on, twitlonger time"

I went onto the site and began writing.

"Dear Alouders/ any supporters. Me and Kimberley cannot thank you enough for the continuous support. Its phenomenal how amazing you guys have been! And we know we've in a way, made your "Chim" fantasies/dreams come true. As you know we recently got married and wanted to start our own family. Its great how supportive of that you have been too. Well, we are very extremelly proud to say, that we are expecting our first baby through insemination, with Kimberley's egg,and donor, and obviously, Me :D ! We done it like this so the baby will have genes from us both. We love you all so much and can't wait to share every moment of this magical journey with you all! We are doing a "baby diaries" series on Youtube, so keep your eyes peeled. Thank you for reading, and thank you for everything! We love you all soso much! Cheryl&Kimberley. A.k.a Chim ;) <3 xoxoxo"

"Ready?" Kimberley said squeezing my knee.

"Yes!"

"Let's do it"

"One the count of 3?"

"3...2.."

"1" we said together, before clicking the send button together.

"Sent" I grinned.

"Just wait for all the tweets now" kimberley joked

"Yeah, our twitters are gonna be full of the fans fangirling or fanboying"

"Maybe we should quickly log out?"

"Nah I find it so funny"I laughed

"Oh here we go" we both sat up as the fans started congratulating us.

"@CherylCole @KimberleyJWalsh Congratulations!! OMG so happy! Ajsgcushj CHIM BABY!!!!"

"@CherylCole @KimberleyJWalsh, congratulations! I can't believe it, WE'RE GETTING A CHIM BABY!"