Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Kimberley's POV:

"I don't wanna go home" Cheryl was throwing a strop, we were in the car on the way to the airport. That adorable little pout. A pout that I couldn't resist so I just had to kiss her.

"Nor do I babe but we've got to, our family is inn England. I promise we can come back one time, and also go to LA and places yeah?"

"Fine" she crossed her arms like a stroppy teenager, I couldn't help but laugh at her, it was so cute.

The car pulled up the airport, there was 3 paps, thankfully not too many. Our flight was in 30 minutes so we were really rushing, hoping the paps wouldn't ask us to stop for some questions or anything.

***

We arrived back at Heathrow, the rain was terrible, the clouds were grey. Just another ordinary day in England. Our bodyguards surrounded us as there was a hundred or so paps waiting for us. They decided we had to go an alternate route out of the terminal, or there was no way we would have got through. Being back in the UK meant being followed by the paps again, no peace of privacy, and the bad weather. But it was home. Home was wherever Cheryl was.

The rain poured down hard on the roof of the car, and we were both so jetlagged, that it looked like it would be a sofa day today. It was only 4:30am UK time, so we had time to sleep.

We were awoken by the driver telling us we were home. Thunder bolted through the sky, making Cheryl jump and hug into me. I hugged her back before getting out of the car. Together, hand in hand, we rushed into the house. Trying our best to avoid the drenching rain.

Not long after we got in, me Cheryl were snuggled on the sofa watching trashy Tv with the duvet covering us. I held her in my arms,and she held me in hers. Just enjoying each others embrace.

"Thank you babe" cheryl muttered

"What you thanking me for?"

"Everything, marrying me, loving me, so much more"

"Babe, I love you more than anything,and marrying you was the best decision of my life" I kissed her deeply.

"Good because you're stuck with us now"

"That's fine by me" I chuckled

"And what if I drive you up the wall?"

"Cheryl, ten years we've known each other, have you ever driven me up the wall? No"

"True, sorry babe, I'm just scared and stuff"

"Scared of what baby?"

"That I'll never be good enough for you."

"Chez what are you on about?! You're perfect!"

"Well, you know what happened the last time I was married, everyone knows."

"Babe, Ashley was a dumb prick for doing what he done. He clearly couldn't see what he had in front of him. He had a beautiful girl with gorgeous brown eyes, and brunette locks and the most amazing dimples. All on one person. That one person who is gorgeous, stunning, caring, kind, cute, just everything. Ashley is gonna find out sooner or later what he's missing." I felt her body tense up as I mentioned his name, we hadn't really talked about what happened there.

"Sorry babe, you just know how scared and stuff I get"

"That's perfectly understandable babe, just don't let him win! You're stronger than that!" I kissed her tenderly.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

The room fell silent. I looked down to Cheryl, who was now fast asleep in my arms, snoring slightly. I hugged her tighter pulling the covers up,and slowly drifted off myself.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry this update is so short! I promise the next one will be longer and better :) I don't know when the next update will be as I have a very busy half term, but I will try my best.

Votes and comments are appriciated :) love ya <3xxx