Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Cheryl's POV:

It had been a few weeks since Nicola's tumour was fully removed,and her blood tranfusions ha been completed. It was safe to say she was as good as new. Charlie had been spoiling her rotten when she got home, to make up for times when he couldn't see her at the hospital.

Kimberley had been spoling me rotten aswell, giving in to me when I threw tantrums because of the weird things I wanted to eat. Like crisps dipped in youghurt. In the end she would give in and let me have it.

By this point I was 11 weeks gone and my scan was in a few days, it would work out to be when I'm 12 weeks and 4 days. We were so excited, so were the fans.

Every night Kimberley would kiss my belly and say "night night bubba", my heart would melt there and then. I found it so cute how she was being so affectionate, to me and bump.

We went on a few dinner dates together, but someone would always come up and say congratulations, which is fair enough but distracting when your on a date with your loved ones. Not that it mattered, most of the time we would come back from the date and have a round or 2 in the bedroom!

Me and Kimberley were relaxing on our sun loungers when the house phone began to ring.

I got up and went into the house to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Cheryl its Hilary"

"Oh hiya!"

"How are you?"

"I'm really good thanks, you?"

"I'm good thank you, I was just thinking, now that Nicola has recovered, and you're not heavily pregnant, whether we should book some studio soon?"

"Yeah that'd be great! Do the other 3 know?"

"I'm just about to let them know, Nadine is in New York on a shopping weeke so I will let phone her tomorrow when she's back"

"Okay, see you soon Hils byee!"

"Bye Cheryl"

I hung up and walked back outside laying back down in my bikini.

"Who was it?" Kimberley peered from her magazine

"Hilary, about booking studio time"

"Oh that's great" she grinned. I looked at the magazine she was reading...it was over a year old. Strange.

"Uh Kim, why are you reading such an old magazine?"

"Well....I'm not really reading, I'm looking at the pictures of you"

"Seriously?" I blushed

"Yah cause you're so god damn hot"

I giggled at her husky voice when she said it. Only problem...it turnt me on. I needed a way to turn Kimberley on aswell.

I layed on my stomach (thank god there wasn't a bump yet) and untired my bikini. Letting the suns rays hit my back.

"Kim, can you put some sun cream on me please"

"Okay"

She got up and put some sun lotion on her hands and began massaging it into my skin. My breathing hitched as she rubbed it into the small of my back. I was turnt on. I moaned as she rubbed my back harder and faster. Then she stopped and sat back down. Looking over at her I could see she was flustered...and looked turnt on.

Kimberley caught me staring, so I winked at her. Slowly and steadily she stood up...making her way over to me.

"I'm gonna go get a different bikini on" she winked as she walked past me.