Chapter 8- I'm Yours

Chapter 8

Cheryl's POV:

"Well... When I watched you sleep last night, I just felt so happy and content."

Kimberley was sounding so romantic, putting my stomach into knots.

"And I know last night was out first date,and we eneded up losing our "lesbian" vigrinity basically,and I don't usually do that on first dates..."

Kimberley was going on, I was starting to get scared.. Was she rethinking everything? What was going on.

"Kimberley... What did you wanna ask me pet?" I interuptted, just so eager to find out what she wanted.

"What do you want Kimba?"

"I want you!" She blushed like mad.. "Cheryl, I'm falling for you even more than I was before, in just a week, my feelings for you are more than you could imagine!"

"You want me? What in a sexual way, or girlfriend way?" I said with a cheeky grin on my face

"I want you in both ways, but I wanna be yours, and I want you to be mine."

No way! Was this really happening, my whole world was just changing! And for the better! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I paused for a bit, and I could just imagine us to being together, waking up to her beautiful face everyday, kissing her goodnight, snuggles on the sofa...

"I'll be yours Kimberley! I'm yours!" I said hugging her tight, I didn't want to let her go. "You deffinitletly want this Kimberley? Yeah?"

"Yes I really do! I wanna be with you Cheryl!" She walked over, putting her fingers through my hair "I wanna be with you" then we kissed. It was such a magical kiss.

***

A few hours after, the other 3 girls came round when Sarah hugged me she saw the love bite that Kimberley gave me and screamed;

"OH MY GOD YOU TWO TOTALLY DID IT LAST NIGHT!!". Me and Kimberley just went bright red. Then Nadine saw Kimberley's love bite

"I never knew yous two were kinky ones" winking at us. We couldn't help but laugh because Nicola was just stood there with her mouth wide open.

"Well.." Kimberley said in her gorgeous accent, "we've got some news"

"What news?!" The 3 girls said at the same time,

"Well me and Kimberley, we're together!". The most biggest smile came on my face while the girls congratulated us and hugged us. We cracked open the wine, and ended up getting so drunk everyone had to stay at mine again, and I got to wake up next to Kimberley again. Everything felt like a dream come true! All my feelings for her, the months of loving her, and I got what I wanted and needed! I got Kimberley!

Kimberley's POV:

I woke up the next morning in Cheryl's arms, it felt right. Her alarm clock was going off,and we both had such a huge hangover. We went downstairs to find Nicola Nadine and Sarah watching TV. Their hangover was nowhere near as bad as mine and Cheryl's.

"Morning love birds" Nadine winked, with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Urghhh" Cheryl groaned back, walking so slowly.

"Yous two are well kinky ones aint ya!" Nicola shouted into the kitchen. Me and Cheryl just looked at each other confused.

"Don't you remember what you done last night?" Sarah said as we walking into the living room. I shook my head, I was still confused. What did we do?

"Kimba you got on top of Cheryl in front of us! You were making out for about half an hour then went to bed..." I stopped Nicola, "we didn't do anything in bed I know that for fact!"

They all just laughed. Cheryl wasn't really listening, she was too busy trying not to fall aleep on the sofa!

***

It was 6pm and me, Sarah, Nicola and Nadine decided we should go home and give Cheryl some piece. Cheryl walked us to the door and gave me kiss. It was short but it was amazing.

"See ya babe, I enjoyed it, text us when ya get home" giving me a hug

"Will do, I enjoyed it too, thanks for having me!" I said back then kissed her on the cheek. I gave her a little smile and she smiled back, showing her dimples, those cute little dimples!

I got home not long after and texted her straight away.

Me:"I'm home now, thanks again for last night and the night before!xxxxx"

Cheryl:"Okay babe and no need to say thanks! :P xxxxx"

I had an early night, I was so tired and the hangover gave me a huge headache. When I woke up in the morning I felt alone, there was no one but me in my house. I started to think about Cheryl again, I realised that I was falling for her so much, my feelings for her were so strong, I never thought I'd date a woman, and I am, but it wasn't uncomfortable, it was right!