Chapter 14-8months

Chapter 14

Kimberley's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee. I went downstairs to find Cheryl cooking an english breakfast for us both, and dancing around the kitchen singing to 'Atomic Kitten Whole Again'. I snuck up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her. We started swaying side to side singing the song together. She turnt around and put her arms around my shoulders and gave me a huge kiss.

"Morning gorgeous" she said after the kiss

"Oooh someone's in a really good mood!" I said kissing her back.

"Well why wouldn't I be? I've got the most perfect girlfriend ever!" my cheeks started going red and I could feel them burning up. "I made you some breakfast and a coffee"

"Cheryl you shouldn't have! You gotta rest your arm!"

"I don't care I wanna treat my girl"

We sat down and ate our breakfast and drunk our coffee. Then it popped into my head. On Sunday it'll be 8 months since me and Cheryl got together.

"Chez?"

"Yeah?"

"On Sunday it'll be 8 months since we started going out.."

"I know I can't wait. I have a surprise for ya!" taking me hand leaning across the table, she stroked my hand softly "A surprise you're gonna love"

I went upstairs and looked through my wardrobe to make sure my gift was still where I hid it. I bought Cheryl a gorgeous neckalace that she had wanted for ages. It had a cross and in the middle there was a stunning 12 carot diamond.

Cheryl's POV:

I couldnt wait to see Kimberley's face when she gets the surprise on Sunday, it took me so long to plan what I wanted to do for her.

My cast was gonna come of the next week and I was so releaved, it meant I could get back into tour rehearsals, I couldn't wait to get on tour,we still had another 3 months until opening night. We were all so excited, it's one of our favourite things about being part of Girls Aloud.

It was Saturday night, the day before the 8 months surprise. We got into bed and Kimerley just stared into my eyes, the put her thumb on my lips, edged herself closer and started kissing me. I pushed my tongue through, she opened her lips letting me in, our tongues swirled against each other. She got on top of my, taking my top of, and taking hers off aswell, she carressed my breast with her tongue, I started to groan, clenching the duvet with my good arm. She started licking down my body, then on my v-lines teasing me with her lips, then she started licking inbetween my legs, pushing her tongue inside until I screamed, then she thrusted her fingers inside me, still licking and kissing. I pushed her head down making her do everything harder.

"KIMBBA AAAAAHHH!!" My whole body tensed up and sending tingles down my back.

When I opened my eyes again she was laying next to me panting.

"Did you enjoy that?" she said to me winking

"It was amazing, you're amazing! I love you baby"

"I love you too baby" giving me a kiss.

"Come one, sleepytime, got that surprise tomorrow." I said to her giving her one last goodnight kiss. She turnt the lights off, cuddled in to me and we went to sleep.

***

*BBEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm woke me and Kimberley up, I looked to her side and she was laying there staring again.

"Morning" I said to her giving her a kiss.

"Morning, happy 8 months, I love you!"she said back to me

"Happy 8 months to you too, and I love you too"

Kimberley got up, went downstairs, and when she came in she had a box in her hand. She handed it to me.

"Happy 8 months babe, open it" the biggest smile came on her face.

"AHH OH MY GOD KIMBERLEY!!!!!!" she got me this gorgeous silver neckalace I had been wanting for ages, a cross with a 12 carot diamond in the middle.

"Kimberley I love it! Thank you so much!" I literally jumped on her wrapping my arms around her and kissing her.

I got my gift for her out of my bedside cabinet. When she opened it her eyes lit up. I bought her a gorgeous diamond bracelt that she had been wanting for so long.

"Cheryl!!! Oh my god!!! I love you!!!" She screamed, giving me loads of kisses. I couldn't believe me and Kimberley had been going out for 8 months, it fel so surreal, all those months of falling in love and sadness,and then I finally got her!

"Kimberley, I did make plans for us tonight, but the place we would have been going to had to shut tonight instead, so looks like its a snuggle night with some wine and a movie or something. Whaddya say?"

"Aw its fine, a snuggle with you makes up for anything!"

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her! That night we watched some movies, snuggled up, drank some wine ate pizza, it may have been something you don't do on anniversarys, but its how we wanted to spend it.

Being with Kimberley basically put me on cloud9 and nothing could bring me down from it! Nothing!