Chapter 24

Note: I've skipped time, it's now 2 weeks before their wedding. I will also be using lyrics agai,sorry ha, I'm addicted to using them :P.

Chapter 24

Cheryl's POV:

Kimberley released a statment to the press about what had really happened, and that the stories were all lies. We were so releived that it had all finally calmed down, and we could enjoy the future ahead of us.

Its was the day the hen night, we decided to have a joint one because we all had the same friends so it would be so much easier.

"Argh!" I scramed. Kimberley came running in.

"What's up?" She done that adorable pout of hers, sending electricity through my body. I went into a daydream, just staring at what she was wearing. She was in a strapless yellow dress, that highlighted her curves, making her look phenomenal. It cut off just above her knees, she looked absolutely stunning. Her black heels making her even taller, she was already taller than me enough as it is!

"Oi what ya gawking at?" She chuckled, snapping me out of my daaze.

"Wow!" I was speechless, she just looked so amazing.

"Shh you, anyway what was up?"

"Well if I had a dick that would be up right now" oh god, did I really just sat that? Kimberley just laughe.

"Babe..." Still laughing. "No seriously what was it?"

"I have no idea what to wear!" I was stood there in my bra and knickers, with clothes sprawled out around the room, chucked everywhere.

"Anyrhing, you look gorgeous no matter what you wear."

***

After the clothes incident, I finally walked downstairs to find a shocked Kimberley. Staring at me up and down.

"What?" I blushed.

"You look absolutely amazing baby!" She walked up to me planting a hige kiss onto my lips, sliding her smooth arms around my waist.

I slipped my heels on and phoned the driver. We knew for a fact we'd be drinking, so there was no way one of us was gonna be driving home. Everyone would be meeting us at the club we had hired for the double hen night. Knowing Sarah, she'd get us all drunk out of our skulls, but we didn't mind.

***

As we approached the club we could hear the bass to the music pumping. Getting me into such a party mood.

Everyone began cheering as we walked into the club. Before anyone really got up to dance we had a couple of drinks first, doing tequila shots and small glasses of vodka.

Not long after everyone at the do was up on the dance floor.

"WHO'S DANCING WITH ME THEN?!" Sarah shouted at the top of her voice over the pumping beats from the music.

"ME!" Nadine squealed like a little kid. They began dancing together, jumping up and down and doing more shots.

I began dancing when I felt arms creep round my waist and Kimberley's soft lips on the back of my neck. I turnt around placing little kisses on her face, wrapping my arms around her waist too.

"I love you Kimba Bear"

"I love you more"

"No I love you more.'

"Equals?"

"Hell yeah!" We high fived each other giggling like mad, we'd had a bit too much to drink.