Chapter 58

Uploading this chapter now because my internet runs out at midnight and I don't know when I'll be getting it back and I didn't want to update late. Anyway enough of me, enjoy x

Cheryl's POV:

I was in the ambulance with Kimberley and we were nearly at the hospital. The contractions weren't close together, but when they did happen, they were strong. I took hold of Kimberley's hand as another contraction came on. The pain soared through my stomach and up my back. I moaned and screamed in pain so loud Kimberley winced a bit. I hoped I didn't hurt her hand, but the pain was so bad!

"Come on baby breathe. You're doing so well ok" Kimberley said in a soothing voice brushing my hair back.

"Babe...AHH fuck, ah, can you let the girls know that it's time."

"Of course babe."

Kimberley pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Nadine?" "Yeah I'm alright but you three need to get to the hospital." "No nothing bad has happened." "Cheryl's gone into labour your numpty so get to the hospital please!" "Alright see you in a bit"

"They're on their way"

We arrived at the hospital and got rushed onto the labour ward. My midwife came in and checked everything and clipped me to the things I needed.

"How long ago did your waters break?" The midwife said

"About half and hour ago." I winced again.

"I'm gonna check how far dialated you are ok?"

"Mhmm" I bit down on my lip and took hold of Kimberley's hand as the midwife used her fingers to check. It felt really weird.

"You're only 1cm dialated, it will be some time. In the meantime you can do some breathing exercises or walk around the get the labour process moving. I'll be back in half an hour to check up on you."

"Thank you" Kimberley smiled

"You're doing great baby" Kimberley said to me again.

"Kimba?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." She leaned down and kissed me.

"Kimba?"

"Mhmm?"

"It hurts."

"Ok baby, but think, at the end of this, we'll have our beautiful girls yeah?"

I just nodded back. All my energy was going into getting through the blinding pain.

I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed as another contraction rippled through. Kimberley squeezed my hand as she helped me through the pain.

5 minutes later and the other 3 girls were here , they came and gave me and Kim a hug and a kiss on the cheek each.

"Let the fans know."  I said wearily as I inhaled the gas and air. All the girls go their phones out and tweeted each and showed me what they had written.

"@KimberleyTWalsh: It's baby time! So proud of Cheryl, she's doing so well. Come on babe:*"

"@NadineCoyleNow: Aaahhh the babies are on their way, Cheryl looks bit tired but so proud of her!"

"@NicolaRoberts: Chezza's in labour!!! My excitement right now omg. You're doing well Chez come on!"

"@SarahNHarding: It's finally time! No slacking when Hardcore is round ya Chez! I know you can do this!<3"