Chapter 57

Cheryl's POV:

1 week. 1 actual whole week until my due date. It's come around so fast! I still remember doing the test, the first scan, finding out we wetr having twins. There's been alot of ups and downs throughout this pregnancy, and I've learnt alot too. All the birthing and parenting tips would soon be put to use. Kimberley's support has been phenomanol. She's just as excited to become a mum. We decided that when the twins start learning to speak, that they'll call me 'mam' because of me Geordie roots, and they'll call Kimberley 'mum'. It's easier because it's what we call our mam/mum basically. The girls were also just as excited. They're countimg down the days left now. As much as I've enjoyed being pregnant, I can't wait to have me body back and get back into shape. And be able to put me shoes on!

It's crazy to think how much our lives are gonna change. It also shows how far me and Kim have come. We're seen as this huge and nation's favourite homosexual couple because we're celebrities. Truth is, we're just normal people, a normal same sex couple just like any other same sex couple. We sometimes get told that us coming out to the nation helped some people come out to their family and friends. And to be honest that is a good feeling. But we're just like any people.

Since I have 1 week until the due date I don't really have much energy to do anything. All I really do is sleep because it's so tiring. Kimberley decided that today should be a film, duvet and munchies day on the sofa. Of course, I agreed.

We got the duvet out and had a wide range of munchies to last us the day. The first film we picked was Stardust. We were snuggled together we Kim's hand resting softly on me bump, rubbing it every so often. I felt so content in her arms.

Once the film was over we had managed to run out of munchies and drinks so we decided to quickly pop to the shops.

"Hmm Cheryl what pringles?" Kimba said holding how BBQ or sour and cream flavour.

"Really?" I said sarcastically

"Both I'm guessing" Kimberley chuckled back

"Why of course" I laughed back and kissed her quickly on the lips.

I pulled away quickly in pain.

"Ahh fuck"

"What babe?!" Kimberley panicked

"Me stomach ahhhh" I winced again

"I think you might be having contractions Chez"

"Don't be silly, I aint due for another week"

"Doesn't mean they can't come early babe"

"Lets just go home" I said

"Okay, but quickly"

"Alright"

We walked out the shop quickly.

That's when I felt it. A gush of water just bursting out, I didn't even have to push it, the water just came out.

"Kim my waters have broke" I cried in fear.

"Shit we gotta get to hospital"

"No please I hate hospitals, wait a whil longer please."

"We can't babe, these babies are coming now. There's nothing we can do to stop it.

Kimberley was right. The babies are coming now, whether I liked it or not.