Chapter 49

Text messages in capitals

Kimberley's POV:

I regretted opening that message. I should have just ignored it. But no, I open in. Why? Because I'm stupid. Yes, stupid. The girls were all laughing, and here's me on a downer.

I carried on re-reading that message. Who is this person?! What do they want from me?! I have done nothing wrong. My eyes scanned over the text again.

>>WHAT DOES CHERYL SEE IN YOU? YOU'RE SO FUCKING UGLY. FAT COW. CHERYL CAN DO BETTER. YOU'RE A NOBODY.<<

I took a deep breath in through my teeth, trying my best to not cry.

Not long after we arrived at the new restaurant and there were paps outside. How did they know we were coming?

I stepped out with Cheryl and she took my hand as we battled our way through the sea of paps. I gripped hold of her hand tighter, not wanting to loose her. The flashes of the cameras blinding us from every angle.

"Urgh, twats!" Sarah exclaimed as we took out seats around the table.

"This place is nice!" Nadine smiled trying to calm Sarah down. She always got aggitated when paps were aggressive like that.

"They should just get proper jobs is you ask me." Cheryl firmly said.

"Right lets order, feeding 3 here bring on the menus." Cheryl chuckled.

A waiter brung over menus for all 5 of us. I looked through the list of foods...after the text earlier I really didn't feel like eating. I just ordered some soup a salad and a mousse for pudding. I doubted very highly I would eat it all. To be honest I wasn't in the right frame of mind to be out, but I was doing it for the girls. I got concerned looks from all the girls when I gave the waiter my order.

"Why such a small order Kim?" Nicola asked.

"Feeling err... a little bit urm sick." I nervously chuckled hoping no one would see through the lie.

***

We were all back at mine and Cheryl's place now, relaxing watching old tour dvds. I looked at the way Cheryl looked at my when I wasn't looking. I never realised that look in her eyes before. But then again, what does she see in me? Why? She's always commenting on how 'beautiful' she thought I was. Always saying how lost she got in my eyes, the way they sparkled. Thing is, it was her eyes I got lost in, you can always see how she is feeling by looking into her eyes. Her perfect pearly white teeth that she flashed along with her dimples when she smiles. God those dimples are to die for. Why can't I just look perfect like that? Why do I have to be so concious when I smile...why do I have to be so concious anyway? In general? I just wish I could be carefree. Yes I'm always told I'm beautiful or gorgeous or perfect, but I just seriously don't see it. But why? Oh yeah. Them. Whoever is sending these texts. Whoever it is calling me

Whoever it is trying to make my life hell.

"Kim?" Cheryl said

"Yeah?" I answered

"I said the girls have left, do you wanna go to bed?"

"Oh yeah sure." I softly smiled.

"Are you ok, Kim, seriously?"

"Yeah babe...Just thinking."

"About...?"

"You" Half truth; half lie.

"Mm really" She winked to me, as she whispered huskily in my ear. She stood behind me as I sat on the sofa. Kissing below my ear, nipping slightly at my skin. Her hands reached round my body and neared closer to my chest. My pulse raised and, my breathing hitched each time she kissed my neck.

"Lets go upstairs" she whispered into my ear. I couldn't speak I just nodded.

Cheryl's POV:

I took Kimberley's dress of, leaving her in her lingerie, I was feeling over dressed so I stripped down too. As I was taking of my dress Kimberley went quiet again, daydreaming again.

"Kim?"

"Mm?" She murmered quietly.

Then I lost her again.

"Babe?" I stroked softly up her thigh to try get her attention.

"No babe!" She began crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't."

"Tell me?"

"No! I can't" She was crying even more now.

"Why? Babe I'm your wife! You can tell me anything!"

"I can't Cheryl I can't!" The tears were flowing freely down her face.

I rolled over on the bed with my back to Kimberley and silently cried.

My cries soon got abit louder. Kimberley must have known as the door soon quietly shut.

I looked over my shoulder and she wasn't there. I just wish I knew what was happening. And why she wouldn't tell me!

I layed there drowing in my thoughts and tears.

Kimberley's POV:

I layed in the bed in one of the spare rooms. All I could hear was my crying..

and Cheryl's crying.

It was my fault she was crying. Once again it was me who fucked up. I checked my phone one last time before attempting to go to sleep.

Another text.

>>CHERYL IS BLIND. NO ONE WANTS YOU. YOU'RE UNLOVED. YOU'RE UNWANTED. YOU'RE UGLY. YOU'RE A BITCH. DIE.<<

I sighed to myself and bit down on my bottom lip while crying even louder. No sleep tonight I guess.

Cheryl would be better of without me.

I creeped into our room. Luckily she was asleep. I picked up my suitcase and my clothes.