Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Kimberley's POV:

I woke up to a cold and empty bed. No-one beside me, no-one in the house just me. I felt so alone. Cheryl stayed at Nadine's because Bride To Be's weren't aloud to be together the night before the big day. Yep, today was our wedding day! The best day of my life and it hadn't even started yet. Nicola was due to come round in a bit to get ready. We had Sarah Nadine and Nicola as our bridesmaids. This day couldn't get any more special.

I got out of bed, and went straight to the bathroom to have a shower.  

I let the hot water pour down my back as I stood there daydreaming. Just imagining how perfect everything was and would be. Our future was oficially starting, and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to spend my life with. Cheryl was my one and only, my best friend, my baby, my soul mate. My everything. I may not have known it then, but every moment I spend with Cheryl, would be moments I will never forget and that I will forever cherish.

Flashback:

A brunette Geordie girl came walking towards me, smiling away. We were at the PSTR audtions. As she came over to me, she just randomly said to me out of the blue "your skin's amazing" and that she was fascinated about how beautiful I looked. In my head I was laughing and slightly blushing, but to her I must have looked at her like a deadpan. I just muttered 'thanks' to her. Not really knowing what to say to that. We started talking about foundation and which foundation I used. Not the usual things you talk about when you first meet someone, but I was happy to talk to her. She was such a nice girl, I think she said she was 19 and obviously from Newcastle. I could tell on the day that she wasn't wearing foundation, just mascara, eye-liner and lip pencil, but her skin still looked great. Fabulous in fact. I looked at her, she seemed to embarrassed for randomly approaching me and saying what she said, but I didn't really mind. She probably thought I though she was a weirdo or something, but the truth is, I didn't. I appreciated the compliment.

***

I sat there reminiscing over the first time me and Cheryl had ever met each other, while having a cup of tea in my hand and getting my hair and make up done for the wedding. I chuckled to myself as I remember her shyly coming up to me telling me that my skin was amazing. I found it cute how shy she was, it was actually adorable! I couldn't wait for the day ahead of us, the sun was shining, the sky was a gorgeous clear blue, and the air just smelt to fresh. Today was gonna be perfect, I was on cloud nine and nothing would bring me down. NOTHING.

***

My hair and make up was done. Now it was time to get into myy dress. Nicola was still with me and she was getting into her bridesmaid dress. It was a cute peach colour with a peach fower near her collar bone. She looked so cute in it bless her. I went into the bathroom to get into my dress.

I slipped my clothes of and starinto the mirror.

"This is it" I said as I got into the dress. I closed my eyes until it was fully on. I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror. Wow. I loved it. I walked out of the bathroom and Nicola was speechless. I felt like a princess for the day. Nicola came up me hugging me with tears in her eyes.

"Cheryl's the luckiest person alive!" She tearily said.

"I can't believe todays the day!" I had tears in my eyes too.

***

Before I knew it, it was time to get into the car to get to the venue. My legs were shaking, I felt euphoric. I was marrying Cheryl. Wow! 

I quickly checked my Twitter while I could,and there was so many tweets to me and Cheryl about the wedding. A magazine company was gonna be taking photos and publishing them, they'd also go onto Twitter. All the fans were dying to see what our dresses looked like be we didn't give in. Although, I was tempted to take a 'selfie' and tweet it, but I didn't want to give the surprise away. Instead, I decided to do a quick little tweet.