Chapter 10-Life or Death

Chapter 10

Cheryl's POV:

The nurses took me out of the room. I looked in through the window but couldn't see anything, they were trying their best to revive her, rushing around everywhere. I was crying my eyes out, Nadine Nic and Sarah came up the hospital and saw me standing outside the room.

"Oh my god Cheryl what's going on?!" they all panicked crying their eyes out. I told them everything. By the end they were crying their eyes out.

After an hour of them reviving Kimberley they gave up, they let us in to say goodbye. My heart was broken, I was in bits, tears everywhere ruining my make up, the others were crying their eyes out. Mascara was all down my cheeks. I went in to say my goodbye's.

"I know you obviously can't hear me, but I love you Kimberley, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you, I love you so much and I want you back, I miss you already! Life will never be the same now that you've gone. All our memories, your smile, everything about you I'm gonna miss you more than anyone could ever imagine! Rest in peace nimble kimble, I love you.." tears streaming down my face,I was in hysterics

"I... I love...you too..." I looked at Kimberley, she was breathing!  I shouted for the nurses telling them, they came rushing in, putting all the equipment back on her, putting the drip on her and sedating her. I went out the waiting room where the girls were. They came up and hugged me.

"It's ok,.... she's alive, she told me she loves me, they put all the wires and machines back on and stuff."  they just stared in disbelief.

"C'mon Chez, lets go get ya some coffee or a cuppa" Sarah quietly said.

"Eh, I don't really want any" I sighed back,

"You've gotta drink something babe" Nicola said back to me

We went to the canteen, I had about 3 sips out of my cup of tea and put it to the side. My eyes were like an ocean, filling with tears, my hands were shaking. My eyes were so red and puffy from all the crying, Nadine came and gave me a hug stroking my face.

"She'll be alreet babe, she's got us, she'll pull through!" comforting me pulling me closer and hugging me. I put my head down drawing shapes on my leg.

Kimberley's POV:

I opened my eyes, they felt so puffy. As I opened them a little bit more I saw Cheryl asleep in the chair next to my bed. I just watched her, breathing in, breathing out. I looked around the room, wishing I was at Cheryl's in her bed, snuggled with her. Back to when everything was better. I started getting flashbacks of the attack, and off Cheryl saying she loves me, and me saying it back. But then I realised, I do love her, I really do, more than anything, and I wanted to be with her for life, nothing could seperate us. After all, she saved my life, and she deserves everything. I can give her.

Cheryl woke up, smiling at me, she came ober and stroked my face.

"Morning babe" giving me a kiss on the lips "How ya feeling?"

"Feel...better... but for some reason, there's an angel kissing me"  I said back, attempting to give a little wink but I had a black eye so it was hard.

"Oi, shh I'm no angel, you are though" her whole face went bright red.

It went silent for a bit, but Cheryl was still bright red.

"Cheryl?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Thank you"

"What ya saying thank you for?" she actually for some reason sounded so confused.

"For saving me life, and for being perfect, I really do love you.."

"Well, I had to see if you were ok, I was so worried for ya" I leaned up a little bit, pouting my lips for a kiss. She gave me such a tender kiss.

"I'm glad they're doing the oxygen through them little tubes in your cute little nose, cos it means I get to kiss ya as much as I like!" Cheryl was smilng so much, I loved seeing her smile, it warms my heart like mad.

***

The next day Nicola Nadine and Sarah came and visited me aswell, they all gave me a huge hug and we all sat there talking for ages. For some reason Cheryl seemed on edge though, I started panicking. She walked through the doors after coming back from the shop. Something was wrong I could tell by her face.

"Chez what's up?" I asked her frantically

"Um well... Justin, took a picture trough the HOSPITAL window yesterday, of me and you kissing, and he sorta, well he sold it to the newspaper companies... and the headline says 'Kimba's now lezza for that Chezza' Lily's been phoning, me mam's been phoning, me whole family, Hilary, Beth, everyone! Asking if it's true, so I had to tell them. I'm sorry babe"

"It's ok, if anything it's better, we dont have to hide it, I can hold your hand in public now, kiss you and I don't care what people think babe, I've fallen in love with someone, the least they could do is be happy that we're happy right? Forget them, we've got each other" She leaned in for a kiss.

"Oh why d'ya have to be right all the time Kimba ey?" Chez chuckled. The other 3 were just cooing and saying 'aw' all the time, whenever me and Cheryl just looked at each other. It was obvious they were used to it now.

***

A few days later I was discharged from the hospital, and adviced to stay with Cheryl for a bit. She was taking care of me so much, fluffling my pillows, making sure I was comfortable, giving me my medication, making me dinner and coffee and teas. I felt really special, I'd never been treated like this before.

It was 2 weeks since the attack and I was alot more mobile and able to do things for myself, but Cheryl insisted that I stayed until I was completley better. We were snuggled on the sofa watching TV, I was stroking her hair and her cheeks and she gave me a kiss. I kissed her back, pulling her closer, sliding my tongue into her mouth, grabbing her ass. She moaned softly, spurring me on, I pulled her top off, cupping her boobs as we kissed, then she started biting my neck and licking it. Getting me so turnt on, she pulled my top off and kissed my boob. I layed her down on the sofa, kissing down her body, sliding my fingers between her legs, I pulled her trackies off, and her underwear. I slid my fingers in, she was so wet. Then I started licking in between her legs, still having my fingers inside her, she arched her back and screamed my name. She pulled me up to her lips kissing me again, then went down on me. Licking me fast, sliding her tongue in, I held her head down there and thrusted my hips, moaning, and screaming her name.

We went up to bed, Cheryl was hugging into me.

"Night babe, I enjoyed that! I love you" I said to her, kissing her goodnight.

"Night sweetie, I enjoyed it aswell, I love you too baby, sleep well" giving me butterflies.

Everything was normal again, I loved it, I felt 100 percent again, I just didn't want to go home, I didn't feel safe. But at Cheryl's I felt safe, and it felt right. I didn't to leave, I wanted to be there forever.