Chapter 41

A/N: Just a quick update, sorry I haven't updated in a while, been so busy with work experience. Even thought its quick you will finally ffind out what was bothering Cheryl. Also it seems not everyone may be as interest in the story anymore, so I. Will try to my best to make it more interest. But I am a shit writer and I'm always at writers block, so will try my hardest. Enough babbling and more reading woo ha!

Enjoy x

Chapter 41

Kimberley's POV:

I cradled Cheryl in my arms whilst sat in the car. I don't even know why she was crying so much, she just completely broke down on me.

Her sobs finally died down and we were still sat in the car. She lifted her head from my shoulder, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her tears glistening on her cheeks as they dried up. I held out my hand and she took it, we stepped out the car walking into the house.

I walked her over to the sofa, she let out a small sigh as she sat down. After watching a couple more tears roll down her cheeks I stood up.

"Want a cuppa babe?"

"Yes please." she whispered

While waiting for the kettle to boil I stared out the kitchen window and began going deep in thought. What could have made her cry like that? I haven't seen her break down like that in ages. What if... when she said it was a stretch mark, it wasn't, it was maybe, what I thought it was. Maybe something happened to the babies... but she would tell me?

Or would she?

Just as I got further into thought, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around facing her.

"So what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, i'm being silly."

"Tell me Cheryl."

"I guess I'm just scared." she sighed

"Why?" i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear staring deep into her beautiful brown eyes.

"That I'm holding everyone back."

"You're not holding anyone back babe."

"We wont be able to tour as early as we hoped, I keep having to cancel on studio time because I keep having morning sickness and all the attention is always on me and to be honest I don't like it."

"Are you saying you don't want these babies anymore?"

"No! God no, I can't wait for us to be parents, I just don't wanna feel as if I'm holding the band back"

"I'm sure they'll understand, they all knew we were planning this, they cant have a go at you, besides, I'm pretty sure slowing things down will be for the better anyway, it's always recording promoting then touring and we need big gap between them."

"I guess so, god why did I get so emotional over something like that? Urgh!"

"Don't stress yourself out babe. It's probably just the hormones of the pregnancy."

"Probably, I'm sorry baby"

"Hey you have nothing to be sorry for ok" i made our cup of teas and went back into the living room, getting a load of snacks out and putting a film on.

***

The film ended and Cheryl was curled up in my arms, I knew she was asleep because even her arm had become heavy and you could hear her light snores. Using the last of the strength I had, I picke her up walking to our bedroom. I placed her down lightly on the bed and took off her jeans replacing them with shorts before taking off her jumped and putting on a vest so she was comfy.

I went back downstairs to lock all the doors and make sure everything was turned off. I was so glad it wasn't something major that was bothering her. To be honest I did feel sorry for her, her emotions were everywhere because of the hormones. It couldn't be easy. But I made a prromise to myself to make her feel as happy as can be and I made that promise on our wedding day aswell, I'm not gonna break it now.

Silently, I walked back into the bedroom and got ready for bed. Carefully an quietly I slid under the covers, spooning Cheryl from behind and wrapping my arms around her, nuzzling my nose into her hair inhaling her sweet scent sending me into heaven.

I kissed her shoulder before closing my eyes taking a deep breath in.

"Night baby, I love you" I whispered before falling into a long and well deserved sleep.

___________________________

Sorrys its so rubbish but I'm stuck at work experience during the day and I haven much time to write this, plus I'm so tired right now and just wanna go to bed, but thought I should ayleast update this first. Thoughts?

Comments&oes appreciated <3xo