Chapter 15-Back Into Rehearsals

Chapter 15

Cheryl's POV:

Today was the day! The day I could finally get the cast off, then I could get back into rehearsals and hug Kimberley properly. I seriously couldn't wait. It meant I wouldn't have to rely on Kimberley to wait on me hand and foot, she said she doesn't care but I do.

We got into the car to go to the hospital. Kimberley had to run back into the house as she forgot her bottle of water, so I just sat there going through Twitter and so many people were wishing me good luck with getting the cast off. It touched my heart to know that so many people cared, although it was just a fracture but it meant so much to me.

"Ready?" Kimberley said to me as she got into the car

"I'm not the one that forgot something" I chuckled back

"Oh well you know what I mean though" she chuckled aswell. Seeing her happy was actually priceless, her smile was perfect.

We got to the hospital and the press were waiting outside.

"There's gotta be another way in?!" Kimberley shouted in fustration as we tried parking.

"We're just gonna have to push our way through babe, they're gonna follow the car otherwise! Fucking hate the paps! Grab my hand babe"

Kimberley took me hand

"Grab everything you need, we're running!" There were atleast 200 paps waiting for us.

"Got everything" She held my hand tighter, I could tell she was a little scared because they were shaking.

"Ready.." I said as I was opening the door "Go!!!" we literally pegged it out the of the car, Kimberley just about got time to lock it, all the camera's were going off, flashes coming from every direction. No one should have to be put through that, it's intimidating.

Me and Kimberley made it to the reception to book in for my appointment.

"Hiya I'm here to get me cast taken off" I said to the receptionist.

"Name?" I stood there shocked, like really, she needed my name, could she not guess, me and Kimberley had been all over the news about our relationship? Surely she recognised on of us!

"Cheryl Cole" I murmered.

"Okay, if you can just take a seat your appointment is in 10 minutes."

Me and Kimberley took a seat and she picked up a magazine that was on the table. There was a picture of us two together in the street holding hands.

"So pathetic, following us around for a picture" she sounded so disgusted.

"Everyone knows about us anyway, I don't see why they have too pester us still." We both sighed, I leaned me head on Kimberey's shoulder, and she leaned her head on mine. I started drifting off to sleep then the nurse came out and said she was ready for me.

We walked into the room, I seriously couldn't wait for my arm to be free again!

The nurse came in and sat down. It took about 10 minutes and my cast was finally off! The fresh air hit my arm and to be honest it felt lush!

Me and Kimberley left the hospital through a back door, we quickly got into the car and drove off.  

We got home and sat on the sofa for a bit watching TV, we were cuddling each other and stroking each others arms.

"What you want for dinner babe?" Kimberley said to me

"Hmm... I fancy a spaghetti bolognese for some reason!"