Chapter 11-Confidence

Chapter 11

Cheryl's POV:

I woke up at 4am, I looked next to me and Kimberley wasn't there. I walked down the stairs and she was on the sofa watching TV. I walked up to her, and sat on the sofa next to her.

"Kimba, you ok?" I put my arms round her, rocking her side to side.

"I-I, I don't know to be honest"

"Is it the attack?"

"I keep getting flashbacks, like, replays, scattered around my brain, everytime I walk in the hallway, I think someone is behind me. Everytime I walk in through the door my heart starts racing. I couldn't sleep, I kept hearing my screams in my head," tears were filling her eyes,

"Babe come here..." she hugged into my chest bawling her eyes out "it's normal for that to happen baby, I'm always gonna listen when you wanna talk, you can talk to me about anything babe ok." I kissed her cheek.

"I don't ever wanna go home babe, I don't feel safe there, I feel safe when I'm here. In your arms!"

"What d'ya wanna do then babe?" My phone started ringing "sorry one sec"

It was Hilary:

"Hi Hilary, what's up?"

"Sorry for calling so early but it's important, we decided to change rehearsal times to 10 til 5 today? Well later, is that alright?"

"Yeah sure, can you tell the others? I'm a little busy right now."

"Of course,see you later"

I hung up the phone and continued my conversation with Kimberley

"Tour rehearsals are from 10 til 5 today.. so, anyway what d'ya wanna do bout home and stuff."

"Well I was thinking, if I could stay here for a little longer? Or maybe, live here? It's up to you"

"Well, how bouts after rehersals, we go to yours, get some funiture or whatever, you're clotes and stuff? And come back to mine and live with us?"

"You mean I can live with you?" Her face was beaming!

"Of course you can" Giving her a big kiss.

***

We got to the dance studio where Beth, Sarah, Nicola and Nadine were waiting for me and Kimba. We walked in holding hands and they all cooed again, saying 'aw'. We told them the news about Kimberley and they were all excited for us.

We done some warm ups, but Kimberley was told to take it easy and not push herself to much. She was wearing a white vest and maroon tracksuit bottoms, she looked absoutley stunning. We started doing the 'Biology' routine and she was getting her ass moving.

"Work it baby work it!" I shouted across the dance studio. Everyone laughed. We took a break and I sat against the mirror and Nicola sat down next to me while Kimberley got our water.

"How's it going with you two then? You looking forward to Kimba moving in?"

"Yeah it's gonna be amazing, and we're doing good, everyday I love her more and more."

"She phoned me the other day Kimba did, telling me how she's deeply in love with you and everything!" Nicola had a little smile on her face

Kimberley walked over with our water bottles, she passed me mine and sat down on my lap leaning against my shoulder. She was warm and her heart was pounding.

"Aw you two are so cute together!" Sarah shouted across.

Kimberley kissed me, we started making out, then we realised where we were and started to get embarrassed.

"I aint dancing next to yous two! You'll start getting on each other!" Nadine laughed walking over to us.

"Alright girls, breaks over lets go" Beth said clapping her hands.

I was so excited, touring is one of my favourite things about the job, and especially with Girls Aloud. And the fact that I would get to tour and not worry about missing Kimberley because she'd be there with me, every night.

Beth told us that we'd be doing costume fittings the next week, so make sure we stay the sizes we were. We knew she was messing around because she done that little chuckle at the end. I was worried about Kimberley though, when she heard we were doing costume fittings she looked to the floor, looking scared.

Kimberley's POV:

When Beth had said about costume fittings my confidence had dropped abit. On most you we wear something a little flashy but now that I had a huge scar that was noticable, it made me so anxious. Not even Cheryl had seen the scar yet, none of the girls either.

Me and Cheryl got into her car. We went to my place to get stuff that I needed for now, then when we had the time we were gonna get the rest.

"You ready to go in there babe?" Cheryl said to me in the car, we were in the driveway, she put her hand on my thigh,and turnt her head towards me.

"I'm gonna have to be soon, let's go" we got out the car, Cheryl held my hand, we walked in, my palms started getting sweaty, I saw the part of the hallway where I was attacked, I started breathing really fast, tears were filling my eyes. We walked upstairs to my bedroom, I grabbed all my photos, my clothes,shoes make up, hats, duvets, perfumes, toothbrush, all my toiletries, everything that was important or I needed.

"Let's get the hell out of here" I said. We put everything into the boot of the car and drove back home. That's what it was now, not our house, our home. Being with Cheryl is what made it home.

***

It was the night before the costume fittings. Me and Cheryl were snuggled up playing that 4Pics1Word game and playfighting.

"Baby can I speak to you?" I said to her, whilst she had me balanced on the bottom half her legs whilst she was laid on the sofa.

"Of course babe, what about?" Sounding so comforting and warm

"I'm really anxious"

"What about?"

"The costume fittings tomorrow...-"

"...-I knew something was wrong about it.." She said cutting me off

"What about them anyway babe?" She said after

"Well, the stabbing... It- urgh, it left a scar, and it isn't exactly small because of the operating they don't on me. Its knocked my confidence so much. Everyone is gonna see it, and the fans, and I don't exactly want them worrying even more."

"Babe, they're Alouders, they stick by no matter what, they've stuck by even though we've come out as a couple, they don't care babe! And we're all gonna be suportive, just think of it as a scar of survival, be proud, look at it and think, 'wow, I'm lucky' its gonna knock your confidence abit, but you're so strong babe, you'll get through, you're beautiful no matter what! Would ya mind if I saw it now?"

" Babe stop being a little cutie, and yeah" I said back,she was pouting her lips because I called her cute,making me call her cute again. I lifted my top up, revealing the scar. Cheryl's jaw dropped,

"Its not as big as you made out to be!" She laughed

"It is to me". Cheryl leaned over kissing it, and tickling me.

"Well you're a numpty!" I chased her round the house, she ran into the bathroom so I chased her in. She had her clothes off..

"Shower time" she said while taking my top off and winking at me. She undressed me while the shower warmed up, she started kissing me, kissing my neck. We got in the shower, the ste coming of our skin, we were kissing the whole time. We did everything we neeed too, then started kissing again. She grabbed my ass and started biting her lip. Then she put her fingers inbetween my legs, then started rubbing really fast and hard, I bit my lip

"CHER....... AAAAH YL!!!!" I screamed.

We got out the shower and blow dried each others hair. Then we snuggled up in bed with a movie and box of choclates. It felt so perfect!

I woke up at 2am, I saw the TV was sll on, so I turnt itoff, put the chocolates on the bedside table and laid back down. I put my arms round Cheryl and fell back to sleep.