Chapter 19

If you're wondering why I haven't named this chapter it's because I can't think of a name and I can't be bothered so yeah. Hope you're enjoying the story so far (:

Chapter 19

Kimberley's POV:

We walked into the lounge of my mum's house. It seemed different to what it was like when I was last time I was there. She had different pictures up, she had a picture of me and the rest of the girls, when we first got into the band.

"So, lets see the ring Kim?" mum said as she came out from the kitchen.

"Um it's just Cheryl with a ring at the moment... I'm the one that proposed to her." I smiled back to her.

"Oh right, so Cheryl lets see the ring?" she smiled. Cheryl stepped forward showing her the ring, she smiled a little and mum smiled back

"Wow that's really something" mum said

***

We all sat around the table as mum got the food. I held Cheryl's hand under the table, stroking the back of it with my thumb. Mum sat down and we put what we wanted on our plate.

Cheryl said thank you,so do I. Mum smiled and said you're welcome. We were just having general conversation, then mum brung up about me and Cheryl.

"So what made you two get together? I'm used to seeing you as bestfriends and bandmates,now you're gonna be getting married!"

"Well, I fell in love with Kimberley, and for about 7 months I held all my feelings in and shut them away, which was really hard cos everytime I saw her my heart would just melt. Then Kimberley started Justin and I hate to admit I got really jealous" there were tears welling in Cheryl's eyes, so she took my hand again and I stroked it again and kissed her on the cheek. "Then when they broke up, Kimberley came to mine in bits, and I just came out with it then, and that's basically how we got together. But I feel like the luckiest person alive"

"Aw babe, I'm luckier" I poked my tongue out then gave her a peck on the lips. My mum smiled.

"I'm glad you make each other happy, I'm really sorry how I reacted before, I just found it weird that Cheryl was your bandmate and bestfriend and then I find out you're together. It just wasn't the life I thought you'd live, but now I'm glad your together because you know everything about each other and Kimberley you seem so much happier now" mum had a slight tear in her eye. It meant so much to me that she had finally accepted us.

"Thanks mum, it really means a lot" I said back.

***

We had finished the meal and we relaxed for a bit, Cheryl put her arm round my body.

"I think I ate too much" I groaned. Cheryl poked my belly

"Guess you won't be wanting any supper tongiht then" she grinned to me.

"Shh you" I smiled back

***

It was 11pm and me and Cheryl were ready for bed. I started feeling really sick, it felt as if all the colour had drained from my body and was just in a pool on the floor. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Babe I feel like utter shit" i cried to Cheryl. I laid down next to her.

"Aw babe, c'mere" she wrapped her arms round me and kissed me on the forehead. I drifted of to sleep about 10 minutes later.

It was 2am and I had my head in the toilet, chucking up the contents of my dinner. Cheryl walked in looking confused, my retching must have woke her up. She walked over patting my back and stroking my hair.