Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Cheryl's POV:

"W- w- what's going on?" I stuttered, tears threatening to leak from my eyes.

"Kimberley answer me?" I choked. She ignored me, hastily packing her suitcase while sniffling every now and then.

"Babe please? What have I done" I took her by the arm, trying to get her to look at me, but she wouldn't.

"You Cheryl. You know what you done" she whispered.

"No I don't know what"

"You've been in contact with him"

"Who?"

"Ashley."

"Its not what you think"

"Then what is it Cheryl? Because it pretty much seems like what I'm thinking!" Kimberley shouted, whilst crying her eyes out.

I stood there dumbfounded. I'd NEVER seen her loose her temper like this before. I tried to speak, but I couldn't get the words out. My throat closing up as I went to speak...but still failing.

"Fuck it!" She zipped her suitcase and stormed down the stairs. I ran after her.

"Kimberley please don't go!!!" I cried, reaching out as she drove out the gates. I watched her car drive away in the distance. What had just happened?

***

For about 3 hours I was sat on the door step just crying my eyes out, trying to call Kimberley but she never answered. I was an emotional state. I had no way of taking the pain away....all I wanted was to drink the pain away, but I couldn't.

My heart ached...how could I go on without Kimberley? She's my whole life!

It wasn't even what she thought it was, I tried to explain but I couldn't. I was too shocked by what was happening.

By the time I finally went back inside it was 10pm. I stayed outside just waiting and hoping that she'd come back. But nothing. No-one.

My heart was split in two. Was I ever going to get Kimberley back?

As I sat down to try eat something, I stared at the food. Making me feel physically sick. I really didn't want to eat anything, I knew I had to for the baby, but I couldn't.

Once I had a few bites of something to eat I went to listen to some music, still crying. I don't think I even stopped crying. My eyes stung so much from the salty tears, they were all red, bloodshot and so puffy.

"See the stone

Set in your eyes

See the thorn

Twist in your side

I wait for you

Slight of hand

And twist of fate

On a bed of nails

She makes me wait

And I wait without you

I can't live with or without you

Through the storm

We reach the shore

You give it all

But I want more

And I'm waiting for you

I can't live with or without you