Chapter 51

Guys I am so sorry for not updating in so long! I had exams all last week and full days of English. Picked up some writing tips too!;) anywhere here's the update and thankyou for being so patient!

----------------------------

Chapter 51

Cheryl's POV:

I'm so glad Kimberley opened up to me and told me what was happening. I wish people would just stop putting her through that. She's perfect, she's an amazing person; usually she is so laid back, but when she isn't, that's when you know something is wrong. I feel so stupid for not picking up on anything. I just believed her when she said it could have been her time of the month. But now I'm just happy she has opened up to me. If only I knew who it was sending them texts, they'd definitely feel the 'Wrath of Cheryl' no doubt about it!

I didn't wanna dawn on it anymore though. I just wanted to think about the perfect future I was gonna have with Kimberley, Calliegh and Elise. My 3 girls.

We were currently in the kitchen preparing a meal because the girls were coming over and we were gonna tell them we had finally decided on a name. The girls didn't know what had happened between me and Kimberley, but it was better that way anyway.

I say 'we' were preparing a meal..but really it was just Kimberley. I would help out whenever I could, due to my poor cooking skills, and do the things I was able to do. There were some things I could cook, just not really skilful things like Kimberley. She knows how to make smoked salmon and all those fancy pantsy things you get in high end restaurants. I can throw a good meal together when I want to though, depending on my mood or my abilities.

At the moment though Kimberley was making spaghetti and meatballs with a side salad. Yes I can make that but the two little girls were being little devils at the moment so I sat on the stool besides the breakfast island. Instead I watched Kimberley make the meal, she looks happy, I wish I could cook like her. There's so many things she can do that I can't; I do envy her sometimes. But I love her too. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't wake up and she had left. My world would be crumbled. But it didn't. And we will be stronger than ever. As they say, no one can run perfectly without stumbling over hurdles along the way.

"What time are the girls coming over?" I asked Kimberley.

"At 6 so another hour or so yet."

I stood up and walked over to Kimberley. I attempted to put hug her from behind, but failed when my huge bump took most of the room.

"Ow!" Kimberley yelped

"Sorry babe did I hurt you?" I pouted.

"Nah but when the bump touched my back one of the babies kicked my back through your belly..somehow." She sweetly laughed

"It didn't even hurt me... how could it hurt you?"

"Because you're basically used to it every day so it's fine" she laughed again

"I really do have baby brain."

"You only just realised?"

"Rude." I pouted

"You love it" Kimberley winked in return.

"Is there any point denying it?"

"Not really no." She chuckled again the kissed me tenderly. Her soft plump lips pressing against mine, filled with so much love and cherish. You can tell so much from one kiss, And I could tell from that one, that it was perfect. That's all that needs to be said about it to be honest.

******

It was 6 oclock and Nicola was the only one here. We were still expecting Sarah and Nadine. But of course, Half hour Harding and of course her and Nadine were living together so that explains why the pair of them are late. Either Sarah is in her natural ways of they're up to something. Don't blame them, they may aswell, because of me bump me and Kimberley can't. How the hell was Kimberley coping with it? I wasn't! Another 3 and a half months like this was gonna be impossible!