Chapter 59

Cheryl's POV:

The nurses put Calleigh in my arms. I was exhausted. Me and Kimberley were crying tears of happiness. We managed to get a glimpse of Elise before they took her to ICU where we could see her later on.

I cradled Calleigh in my arms. Her eyes were bright blue, she had my dimples and Kimberley's cheeks. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Kimberley...this is our baby!" I cried

"I know babe...she's beautiful, so is Elise."

"They're both gorgeous"

Me and Kimberley shared a loving kiss. We broke apart and she kissed me forehead.

"I'm so proud of you Chez."

"Thankyou. I love you" I whispered

"I love you too."

"Baby tell the fans they're born? I want them to know. And me mam, and the girls"

"Okaay."

@KimberleyTWalsh: Calleigh Louise Tweedy-Walsh was born at 10:46am 7lb 2oz. Elise Lily Tweedy-Walsh was born at 10:52 4lb 6oz. <3

I smiled at the cuteness of Kimba's tweet.

Kimberley walked out the room while phoning mam. After the phone call she walked back in with the girls who had huge smiles on their faces.

"Meet Calleigh Louise Tweedy-Walsh" Kimberley smiled.

"I'm so proud of you Bella" Nicola cried.

"She's so beautiful! Well done Cheryl" Nadine also cried.

"Told myself I wouldn't cry but she's too gorgeous not too." Sarah then said.

"When are you allowed to go see Elise?" Nicola asked.

"Soon hopefully. I'm not sure if we can hold her though, she has breathing tubes and whatnot attached and is in an incubator. We got a glimpse of her as they took her...she's so beautiful" I smiled.

I gently passed Calleigh to Kimberley so she could hold her daughter. I secretly took a photo of them to put on Instagram. Kimberley was finally a mum aswell. We'd both always wanted to be parents and now we are and together.

ladyccole: Kimberley and Calleigh<3 exhausted but so worth it. Calleigh and Elise are so beautiful. Can't wait to see Elise later. Me perfect family. Thankyou for everyone's continous support. We will forever appreciate it. Love you all x

I then looked onto Twitter to see what was happening. Just as I had expected we had tweets of congratulations coming in. The fans had even started a trend in such a short space of time.

#ChimsBabyTwinsAreHere

I clicked it to see what everyone was saying. They had already got hold of the picture of Kimberley and Calleigh.

I scrolled a little more to see Sarah had also tweeted.

@SarahNHarding: #ChimsBabyTwinsAreHere so proud of these girlies. Such a perfect family! #hardcoreisemotional

I looked up at Sarah who was grinning like a looney at me. By now Nicola was holding Calleigh. She looked mesmorised. The whole time she didn't take her eyes of her.

Kimberley sat beside me and put her arm around me. I leaned into the crook of her shoulder as we watched the girls cooing over Calleigh. I was absolutley shattered but couldn't sleep because I was just so happy.

I felt Kimberley's soft lips meet my forehead before she whispered into my ear.

"I love you."

I looked up and smiled..