Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Cheryl's POV:

A few days had passed since I told Kim what was bothering me. I'm glad I finally got it off m chest, it actually felt so much better. We'd spent some more hours in the studio and the album was coming along really well. We had all even written a song together that we would be recording some time during the week, hopefully tomorrow. But today me and Kimberley are going baby shopping. Because when we bring the babies home we need carseats, so we decided to go buy 2 today and film some more for the baby diaries.

The fans loved the video of me and Kimberley finding out that we were having twins, the reactions were priceless. As apparently so was ours.

***

I had the video camera in my hands and began recording as me and Kimberley browsed the car seats. There was so many adorable girly ones, but we didn't actually know the sex of the babies. We walked hand in hand around the shop where we got a few looks from some people, not hateful looks, just looking at our intertwined hands.

We came across 2 carseats that weren't girly or boyish, but they were so cute. £60 each...wowza!

In the end we couldn't resist them so we bought them and set off to another shop to look for baby bouncers. Originally we had only planned to get the car seats, but Kimberley really wanted to buy baby bouncers. When I finally agreed she got so happy and nearly dropped the camera.

***

We had just bought 2 of the cutest ever baby bouncers anyone had ever seen, and now were going home after a very long day. We had invited the girls round for a quiet night in, and get them in on the baby diaries videos so the fans could see they were there. The press had been making up rumours saying they don't agree with it and that they're not supportive of our decision, when in reality they were. This was our way of proving them wrong, something all celebrities love to do! Kimberley drove us home while I sat in the car singing along to the radio, I placed my hand on my expanding bump. It wasn't big but you could tell I was pregnant when I had a tight top on. I could feel little flutters inside me, it really warmed my heart. I smiled at every flutter I felt. Kimberley placed her hand on my tummy while driving us home.

***

The girls had been round for 4 hours now, and Kimberley set the video camera on a side table so it could just film, then we would edit it later. We had eaten about a life time supply of haribo's between us, and Sarah was getting hyper...so nothing different. Nadine suggested we watch a scary movie with popcorn. Wasn't the best idea in the world.

"FUCKK!!" I screamed as the scary girl's face popped up on the scream. My popcorn went flying, landing on Nicola.

"My waters will break fucking early!" I laughed.

"Chez you got popcorn in my glass of coke" nicola frowned

"Sorry babe" I chuckled before getting hit in the face by popcorn from Nicola.

"Hey!" I chucked some and hit Sarah. She launched her popcorn at me hitting Nadz and Kim in the process. We all ended up in a popcorn fight totally forgetting about the film. We laughed so much. We laughed pracitcally all night until we had tears in our eyes. I just wish people could see what we're really like, instead of making up rumours.

"Girls c'mere, I want a group photo for twitta" I smiled.

They all gathered around, I held the phone out and took a picture of us smiling, then a silly face one next.

"Omg Nic your face!" Sarah cackled.

"What I was told to pull a silly face"

"I know, its cute!"

"That's going on twitta defo!" I laughed

"@CherylCole: Night in with my girlies! #lovethem #popcornfight!"

Whilst everyone else carried on talking, I stared at the picture. I set it as my home screen it was so cute. I looked at Kimberley's face. She was staring straight into my eyes. They were full of love and desire. Her beautiful eyes staring back at me. This photo would be a constant reminder. A reminder off how perfect my life was right now, and how much better it would get.

____________________________________

Sorry its short. Next one will be longer and better