Chapter 52

First of all, I am soooo sorry I took sooo long to update. I've injured my ribs, got more exams coming up and a family member died. I couldn't get round to writing, I'm writing this because I have some spare time (FINALLY) but I'm also very sorry because it will be a short update.

Chapter 52

Kimberley's POV:

"Ah me fooking feet!" Cheryl exlaimed as we sat down on a bench. The sun shining bright so we had our sunglasses down. Also because today we didn't wanna be recognized, we wanted the day to ourselves.

"I'm not surprised, we've bought sooo much!" I chuckled. We had been baby shopping buying loads of cute newborn clothes, all of them matching.

"Oh and you promised me something" Cheryl said whilst I put my head onto her shoulder.

"Which is?"

"A coke bottle with my name"

I laughed to myself while Cheryl frowned at me.

"Oh dear you will never live it down! We'll go get it in a bit yeah?"

"Goodie!"She smiled then kissed me.

***

"Yaaaay!" Cheryl squealed as we walked out the shop

"It's only a coke bottle babe" I chuckled

"With my name on!"

"Oh dear" I whispered while laughing and shaking my head.

"Can we go home yet the babies are kicking the shit out of us?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah my feet are killing. We have all the baby stuff now anyway"

I put all of the baby shopping in the boot while Cheryl climbed into the car.

"Kim help us with the seatbelt again. me bump got in the way!"

I laughed and got into the car and plugged her seatbelt into place.

The streets of London was jam packed with traffic. Typical rush hour. The sun was setting and the lights were shining. The faint beeps from car horns could be heard from a distance. I switched the radio on quietly as Cheryl was beginning to snooze off. It was a good job we had something to eat before leaving because I knew the only reason Cheryl will wake up now is to get inti bed. I looked over at her peaceful face. She looked so content and full of happiness, small smiles appearing on her face while sleeping. She must've been dreaming about something nice.

The traffic finally began moving. I drove slowly taking in the peace. I loved driving at dark, it was just so peaceful and lovely as weird as it sounds.

The radio was on at a low level and I was listening to the music. It finished and the Radio DJ said there was some breaking news

*"We have some breaking news for you! Earlier today we saw the nations favourite couple enjoying a day out in London baby shopping. Yes, Chim, otherwise known as Cheryl and Kimberley were out and about making final preparations for their babies which are due in 2 months. It was reported that the items seen were pink! Meaning, yes, they're girls! The pair have been keeping the sex of the babies a secret for a while now, but thanks to the sighting we finally know! Call in with your views, your joys or anything related to the story at 010--------"*

Why?! Why would someone decide to tell the whole country what wr wanted to be a surprise?!

Stuff it, I decided I'll call in!

"We have a caller on line 1, hello caller what is your name?"

"Kimberley Tweedy-Walsh"

"Is this someone making a joke?"

"Nope I'm the real deal" I said through gritted teeth "I think that just because me and Cheryl are seen baby shopping, it doesnt mean theres a point making news out of it. People baby shop everyday! Thank you too by the way for ruining the surprise for our fans. It isn't appreciated. Maybe you should find some actual news to report, or just get a better job. Goodbye."

and I hung up.

"Wow" the gorgeous Geordie voice filled my ears

"What?" I asked lookig over to her

"The way you stuck up for us like that. I'm proud of you baby"

"It was nothing babe. But I'm proud of you too, for everything"

"Aww Kimba you're making us blush, I love you!"

"I love you too beautiful" and I captured her lips with mine.

Sorry its so short the next chapter will hopefully be longer

thankyou for being patient :)