Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Kimberley's POV:

The sun begins to beam through the windows, illuminating the dim room. Turning my attention to the clock I realise it's now 7am and Cheryl would probably be awake soon. I've been down in the studio we have for 9 hours now. I'd been determined to finish this song for Cheryl in time for New Years Day. It was now New Years Eve and thankfully I was nearly finished. All I had to do was burn the recording onto a disk for Cheryl which wouldn't take too long. I'd been wanting to write a song for her for a while now but never really got round to it until the other day.

My mouth was going dry so I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee to find Cheryl sat at the table eating breakfast still looking half asleep.

"Good morning babe." I said walking over to her giving her a kiss.

"Good morning, how come you weren't in bed when I woke up?"

"You'll find out at midnight."

"Why not now?" She whined like a child

"Because it's a surprise." I winked back then walked over to the kettle and flicked it onto boil.

As I reached up to the cupboard to get a mug I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"What now baby?" I smiled sweetly as Cheryl began planting kisses on my neck, knowing the exact effect it was having on me.

I groaned quietly not wanting to make it obvious that what she was trying to do was working.

"Someone a bit... flustered there?" Cheryl whispered huskily in my ear.

"Uhhh" Is all I could manage.

"I'll stop if you tell me what my surprise it." She whispered again, moving the kisses up to my earlobe.

"Don't stop."

"Wasn't really planning to anytime soon." She said as she moved her hands further down towards the waistband of my bottoms. She kept them like that for a second before moving them downwards slowly.

The frustration built up within me, I took her hands and moved them quicker to where I needed her.

"My, my, my, this is why you didn't want me to stop." She smirked as my wetness was seeping through onto her hands.

Cheryl cupped me hard knowing exactly what it was doing to me. She slid a finger lightly across my swollen clit, turning me on even more.

"Please." I begged, it was barely even a whisper.

"Please what?" Cheryl teased again

"Please fuck me" I panted

"Your wish is my command" and with that Cheryl slid two digits deep inside me, my wetness making it easier for her slide them in and out.

Moans of pleasure escaped my mouth as my walls clenched around her fingers.

"Cum for me baby." Cheryl said huskily in my ear. Kissing me neck; pumping her fingers hard, finding my g-spot.

"Cheryl!! Fu- uhhhh!" I moaned as my juices spilled onto Cheryl's fingers.

My body stiffened as I rode out my orgasm; waves of the afterschock ran through my body.

Cheryl kept her fingers in place, I leaned my head back against her shoulder trying my best to regain my breath.

Once I lifted my head I felt Cheryl remove her fingers from me.

"Uhh" I moaned.

"Now do I get that surprise baby?" Cheryl asked suductivley.

I turnt around to face her, leaning in to her lips while putting my arms around her neck. My lips pressed firmly against hers as our tongues danced gracefully together.