Chapter 1: The Bet

"Are you sure about this Riley?" asks Jake through my earpiece.

Jake aka Jacob Williams is my best friend/ partner in crime since day 1 in S.H.I.E.L.D. And I'm Riley O'Conner, I'm a top secret agent in S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm not just a regular agent because I have powers. I can control 3 elements. Fire, Water, Air.

"Since when have I ever backed up from a bet?" I ask him.

"Well just good luck and expect some yelling from Fury tomorrow." He warns laughing.

I chuckled, "I'm always ready for it Jake."

I took off my earpiece and put it away. I got out of my car and went to the the door. I tried turning the door knob, but as expected it's locked.

"M'am do you have a meeting with Mr Stark?" Asks a robotic voice startling me a bit.

I took out my hacking device which looks like a phone, I stuck it on the wall, and I activated.

"Nope," I answered popping the 'p'.

There was no answer meaning that my latest invention has worked. I took out my hair pin and started picking the door. I mastered it so I had it open within a second. I opened the door and entered his gigantic mansion. Wow, his mansion is just beautiful. Of course, he's a billionaire.

"Security breach," says a man climbing up the stairs from the basement.

Just the guy I was looking for, Tony Stark.

"Jarvis?" He asks looking around.

I laughed, "sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not Jarvis."

"Of course not. You're Agent Riley O'Conner, if I am not mistaken and I never am." He say with a smirk.

How does he know my name? Probably from Phil or Fury.

He walks up to me still wearing his cocky smirk.

"You know Agent O'Conner, you don't have to break into my house just to sleep with me." he winks.

Ugh nasty. This guy is so full of himself.

"Oh please Stark, I can do so much better," I say rolling my eyes at him.

He looked offended from what I just said.

"There is no one better," he says with a smirk.

"And Fury will be hearing about your naughty move here." he adds.

I scoffed, I've done worst and Fury is use to me by now.

"Go right ahead Stark. But you can't make me leave," I say to him with a smirk.

He tries reaching my arm but I caught it and twisted it behind his back. He yelped. I let his arm go but I jumped and wrapped my thighs around his neck bringing him down hard on the grown. He groans and clutched his back. I took out my phone and put it on camera.

"Say cheese," I say laughing my ass off as I snapped the picture of him.

"Nice meeting you Mr Stark."

I left his house wearing a confident smirk. Oh how I love humiliating people. Mostly the ones who deserves it.

*hey guyyss!! Thanks for reading this. Sorry if it's not really that good but it's just my first story so stay with me. Okay? Okay. And the story takes place after Iron Man 2 and before Avengers*