Chapter 7: Clubbing

Chapter 7: Clubbing

The day at the park with Tony was actually very fun. We got to learn a lot more things about each other and I actually opened up to him, which is a rare thing for me to do.

"That was so fun!" Says Tony with a huge grin.

We laugh as we plopped down on the couch. I look at the time, it's already 7 pm. Time flies by so fast when you're having fun.

"Well anyways, back to boredom." I sight but still kept a smile on.

"It's suppose to be a fun day... I know, let's go clubbing," he suggest with a smirk.

"Oh it's on," I smirk back.

I got up and rushed to my room. I searched my wardrobe until I got an outfit. I took a very quick shower. I changed into my black skate dress and black pumps. I left my black hair wavy but neat.

"Hurry up Riley," I hear Tony call out impatiently.

"Chill your ass out Tony!" I called back.

I put lip gloss and mascara on. I walked in the living room where Tony is waiting by the door, constantly glancing at his gold watch. His eyes met mine and his eyes traveled from my head to toe. His jaw drops down a little.

"You look great," he compliments.

"You don't look bad yourself either," I teased tightening his tie.

We got in his car and Happy drove us to the nearest club. Tony and I entered the club. The loud music and dim light filled my surroundings. Tony took my hand and led me to the drinking booth.

We sat down and Tony ordered drinks. A girl who was dressed like a whore walked past by us and winked flirtatiously at Tony. My blood starts boiling as I glared at her. Tony chugged his alcohol and got up.

"I'll be back Riley," he says quickly as he follows the whore.

Wow. I can't believe he just ditched me like that. I frowned. Of course. He's still the old Tony Stark and I was wrong about him. He hasn't changed. He's still the same Tony who still plays with girls feelings, including mine.

"I'm serious Riley. He's a playboy who knows how to play with girl's heart and break them into millions of pieces." I remembered Jake's warning.

I chugged my alcohol. It's hard for me to get drunk since I'm use to always drinking before.

"It's fancy seeing you here," I hear a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and I smirk.

"It's good to see you again Mr Terrence." I bit my lip in a seductive way.

"Please call me Zach," he says with a smirk.

His blue eyes filled with lust.

Tony's POV
I continued dancing with Heather. My mind keeps drifting off thinking about Riley again. I really gotta stop thinking about her.

I felt a pair of lips on mine, I tried kissing back but... it didn't feel right. I pulled away. She's not Riley... I need Riley. I ditched Heather and hurried back to the booth where I left Riley. She's not here?!

"Hey! Where did the girl I was with earlier go?" I ask the bartender.

He points at the dance floor. I looked and see her dancing with... Zach Terrence ?! I felt my blood boil and I clenched my jaw and fist. I see him leaning in and their lips almost touching.

I run up to him, I pulled him back and punched him hard on the jaw. He tackled me but I fought back. I punched him on the gut and kicked him off me. I pinned him down on the ground and smashed my fist on his face.

"Tony!" I hear Riley exclaim.

I ignored her and kept my glare on this fucker. He now had a bloody nose and his left eyes is swollen. I grabbed him by his t-shirt collar.

"She's mine. Back the fuck off," I growled quietly that only he and I can hear.

I let go of his collar and got up on my feet. Riley gripped on my arm an dragged me outside.

"Why would you do that?!" He wasn't doing anything!" She exclaims clearly pissed off.

I scoff, "you're defending him now huh? He almost kissed you!" I say raising my voice.

"Why do you give a shit?! You went and ditched me to kiss a whore! And then you come back and punch Zach?" She asks annoyed.

She saw?

"First off, she kissed me first and I-" she cuts me off.

"I don't fucking care Tony. You went and had fun with someone else so why can't I do the same?" She asks shaking her head.

I just stared at the ground. If only she knew how I actually feel for her. Happy picked us up and dropped us off at my house. She went straight to her room without talking or even looking at me.

Riley's POV
"YOU TRIED ESCAPING?!" Yells Trent.

I said nothing and kept my glare at this sick man. He strangled me on my neck as he picked me up off the ground, tightening his grip on my neck harder making me suffocate. I felt my palms heat up and I gripped on his wrist. He screams as he let go of my neck.

"YOU BITCH!" He slaps me hard across my cheek.

He took out his tazer and tazered me on the side of my neck till I collapsed down on my knees.

"Never try escaping ever again," he threatened.

I still felt the jolts of electricity run throughout my whole body. He punched me on the face and body multiple times. I started coughing blood as I cried. He didn't stop.

I screamed. I woke up, sweating and panting. I sat up and hugged my knees tightly. I felt the tears run down my eyes. It wasn't a nightmare, it was a terrible flashback.

My door opened and Tony rushed in. He pulls me into a tight hug, I sobbed on his chest. He cooed me and gently stroked my hair.

"I remembered how he use to beat me," I sob.

"Shh, it's okay Riley. Everything is alright. I'm here and I would never let anyone hurt you again," he say softly.

He wipes my tears away. He kissed my forehead and I laid back down. He got up from my bed but I held onto his hand.

"Stay with me," I plead.

"Always," he whispers.

He lays down next to me. He embraced me and I snuggled closer to his warm chest. I felt safe in his strong arms and all my nightmares disappeared.