Chapter 16: Thor

Chapter 16: Thor

I sat across Loki, who is now handcuffed. Steve and Tony was standing up. Loki just kept staring at me while I just glared at him.

"You know, if you don't stop staring at my girlfriend I'm going to knock you out," Tony threatens Loki.

Loki sneered and gave him a taunting smirk but decided to look away from me. Tony gave me a wink and I smiled at him.

"I don't like it," Says Steve glancing at Loki.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Asks Tony.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop," mumbled Steve.

He has a point.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an old fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Asks Tony.

I rolled my eyes. I just hope Cap can handle Tony's jokes.

"What?" Asks Steve turning his attention to Tony.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." Tony provokes.

This is not going to end well. Steve frowned.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Says Steve.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

That is true. Suddenly, thunder and lightning nearly hit the jet causing it to shake violently.

"Where's this coming from?" Asks Nat.

I got up from my seat and took a closer look outside. Thunder rumbles making the jet shake again but I maintain my balance. Loki looked out the window attentively. I snickered.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little thunder?" I teased.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," he says.

I furrowed my eyebrows. A blinding light hits the jet. I hang onto Nat's seat as the jet shook. The ramp opened, a man carrying a hammer entered. I noticed it's Thor. God of Thunder.

He hit Tony with his hammer making him fall on Steve and Steve fall to me. I groaned. My back is already is in a lot of pain from fighting against Jake. We all got up. Tony puts his mask back on.

"Now there's that guy," mutters Tony.

"Another Asgardian?" Asks Nat.

I nod my head.

"You think he's friendly?" Asks Cap.

I was about to answer his question but Tony interrupted me.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kill him, the Tesseract is lost," says Tony making his way to the ramp, ready to jump off the jet.

"Wait Stark, we need a plan of attack," says Cap.

"I have a plan. Attack."

I never realized how bad ass my boyfriend is. Captain grabs a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out Cap," says Nat.

"I don't see how I can m'am," he says hurriedly.

"These guys are legends, they're basically gods." I warn him.

"There's only God m'am and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," says Steve before jumping off the jet carrying his shield.

I put my mask back on.

"You're seriously going to go after them?" questions Nat.

"I'm expecting a great show Nat," I tell her.

I jumped off the jet and used my air manipulation to fly. I find Cap and I flew next to him. He looks surprised for a second.

"That's so cool," I hear Cap mutter.

I smirk. I see Thor and Tony fighting in the woods and Loki watching from one of the rocky hills.

Cap threw his shield making it hit Thor and Tony's chest making them stop.

Cap and I landed on a tree and jumped down next to Tony and Thor. I held Tony's hand.

"That's enough!" Says Cap sternly.

"Now I don't know what you plan on doing here," says Steve looking at Thor.

"I have come to put an end to Loki's scheme," says Thor his voice deep.

"Prove it. Put the hammer down," I tell him.

"Uhm, yeah, no. Bad call. He loves his hammer," Tony interrupts.

Thor swung his hammer and hit Tony making both of us fly to a tree. I landed flat on my back. I cursed.

"You want me to put the hammer down?!" Exclaims Thor.

I got up clutching on my sore back. I see Thor leaps up high in the air and raising his deadly hammer. Captain crouches down and holds up his shield.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

Thor smashed his hammer on Captain's shield creating a massive shockwave.

The energy sent me flying to a nearby tree making me land on my back, again. For fuck sakes! I really gotta stop landing on my back.

Tony helps me up and kept his arm snaked around my waist. Thor looks at us.

"Are we done here?" He asks.

"Yes please, before I break my fucking back," I say with a grunt.

I hear Tony chuckle as he rubs my back gently.

"Sorry about that, Element," Thor apologizes.

"Don't be, I'm use to it anyways," I said waving it off.

I was surprised that he actually knows me. He's a God of Thunder and he knows me? How?