Chapter 23: I Am The Element

I jumped out of the Helicarrier and started to fly my way to the Stark Tower.

Damn, I really hate this concussion. The worst I have so far. I was feeling sluggish, dizziness, horrible painful throbbing pain in my head, and from time to time I get blurred visions and double vision. It's so hard to focus.

I arrived at Stark Tower. I see the Tesseract at the top of the Tower. I found Tony flying up in his suit and blasting Loki.

I smirk. Tony noticed me and flew my way. I smiled as his face mask unclasped.

"You're almost as stubborn as me," he chuckles.

"I can't just lay down back there while you guys take down Loki and his army. I don't wanna miss out the fun." I tell him with a smirk.

"Well you look real sexy in your new suit and you actually seem comfortable in it." smiles Tony.

I was about to say something. But suddenly the Tesseract beams up blue light energy up in the sky, a hole rips in the sky as we saw a portal opening.

I gasp. Bunch of Aliens flew out of it. Ah shit. I forgot Loki's got an army called the Chitauri's. Tons more of Chitauri started to appear.

"Right. Army," I hear Tony mutter.

His mask went back up and he flew up towards the portal. I took out my sword and made it go on fire. I flew up and I started to slash the Chitauri's. It was useless.

Thousands more of them starts to appear. I threw my sword making it pierce through 7 Chitauri. I use my water manipulation with my left hand and fire on my right hand. I started shooting beams of fire and water at them.

I see lots of Chitauri's on the streets blowing up cars and destroying stores. I cursed. I summon my sword back as I caught it perfectly in my hands and flew down in the streets. Cops and Soldiers arrived trying to cover the streets and citizens panicking running all over the place. I flew back down on the ground.

I started fighting Chitauri. I hear a loud crying by a child. I glanced to my right and found a little girl about 50 yards away getting cornered by 3 Chitauri. I grit my teeth as I sprint as fast as I can to her. I slashed the 3 Chitauri.

The girl ran up to me and hugged me. I bent down and hugged her. I put down my sword and I wiped her tears away.

"What's your name princess?" I ask her trying to calm her.

"S-sa-Sarina," she sobs.

"Where's your parents Sarina?" I ask her.

I notice Chitauri heading our way and Sarina starts screaming again. I stroke her long black hair.

"Shh. It's going to be fine. You're with me." I assure her softly.

She nods. The Chitauri's are getting near.

"Ok. I need you to hop on my back, Sarina." I tell her.

She hops on my back and I stood up.

"Don't let go, no matter what." She nods her head.

I flew up in the sky and I hear her say 'wow'. I see Chitauri's flying towards my way. Oh shit. They started firing at me and I felt Sarina's grip on my tighten. I started dodging them.

"Tony, a little help here!" I said through my earpiece.

"One moment hon," he mumbles.

I see the Quinjet booms into the city. I sigh in relief. Tony started shooting at the Chitauri's on my trails.

"Riley is that a child on your back?" Asks Tony.

"Uh huh, it looks weird I know but I need to get her somewhere safe." I tell him.

"Guys, we're heading north," says Nat through the earpiece.

"What, did you stop for drive-thru?" Asks Tony sarcastically.

"I'm expecting a burger, Nat," I tell her sarcastically.

I hear her chuckle.

"Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em our for you," said Tony.

I flew down back down in the streets where most of the cops were. They looked at me with their jaws drop. I gave Sarina to one of the officers.

"Help her find her parents," I tell him.

He nods.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"I Am The Element," I tell him with a smirk.

It feels great saying that.

I flew back up in the sky. I see Loki and Thor battling at Stark Tower. The Quinjet started firing at Loki. I sent Loki a huge blast of fire. He dodged it and shot a blue energy from his sceptre towards the Quinjet hitting in right on one of the wings.

It started blazing on fire and the jet crashes on the street. I flew down to them. Steve, Nat, Clint, and Jake got out of the jet all safe. Jake walks up to me.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he tells me nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I gave him a crooked smile.

"We'll talk about it later," I tell him patting him on the shoulder.

He nods. Clint walks up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Glad to have you back Clint," I say as we pulled away.

He smiles. We hear a deep roar of rage. I look up at the wormhole and my eyes widen. A gigantic enormous creature of some sort starts to fly out. Holy shit! How're we going to destroy that things? More Chitauri's flees from that thing and starts climbing the buildings.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Asks Captain.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Ask Tony through out earpiece.

"Banner?" Asks Steve.

"Just keep me posted." He tells us.

Of course. We need the Hulk to destroy this thing. Problem is, where's Bruce? I hope he gets here fast.